K. Im not feeling to go anywhere. You can go and enjoy.

L. She won't go anika because she is damn sure she don't have that much money which she could spend in London shops. She smirk.

Khushi kept her spoon and folk on the table and gave her smile

K. Atleast I'm earning my own money and can spend however I want but there are some people who are
Enjoying someone's money and spending like shameless without thinking its not their money. She tightened her smile and eyes while answering her.

Ar. Lavanaya Plz don't start again

Shiv. Khushi let's go with us. I'm sure you gonna enjoy. Plz Even Anika want you to be with her. So plz come with us.

Ani. Yes Khushi Plz

Ani. Ok fine I'll. but let me change my clothes first then we will go. Anika nodded and she left to change her clothes.

After sometime

Arnab's Breath hitched when he saw her dolled up in black top along with floral skirt.

She is looking breathtaking beautiful in her simple look

She is looking breathtaking beautiful in her simple look. Today he realised no one can stop her breath except this girl who looks even beautiful in her smile clothes.

L. Where are you lost baby

Ar. No no where. He stutter

K. Shall we leave.

Shiv. Yea sure let's move saying this all left from there.

In mall they goes in ladies shop and started checking clothes. Khushi felt his presence unnecessary SO she grabbed a seat and set there scrolling in her phone

Ani. Khushi why are you sitting there come and choose something for you.

K. No thank you so much I've already loads of dressing which I didn't touch Even so I don't need anything.

Ar. It's ok if you don't have money I'll pay for it. He smirks

K. It's not needed mr Arnab. I earn enough to buy anything for myself. Did you get it.

Ani. I don't wanna hear anything. Just come and choose something for you. She held her hand and dragged her with her.

After couple minutes because of so much insistence khushi is checking some dresses when Arnav come there.

Ar. You won't had been seen all those things in your life I'm sure. I mean a poor girl who used to work in my house for mere ten thousands now seeing most expensive things for her. Wasa life is such a disaster when it's takes turns you can't say anything now look a poor orphan girl is standing here beside me choosing dresses for her. He whispers with tint of evilness

Khushi let out a chuckle and look at him with a kinky smile

K. You said right. When life take turns we can't say anything. And some happened with me. Look how poor I was in my past where I had been got married to a Beast who always showed me down and now standing here with proudly on her own feet and buying all these expensive dresses with my own hard work money. Isn't drastic change mr Arnav. By the way thank you so much for throwing me out from your life in past otherwise I never would had been taken stand for myself. Today if I'm successful then because of you. Your hate encourage me to do all those and today I don't need anyone for walking. Ill always thankful to you for it.

Ani. Khushi go and try this dress.

K. Ji. She smiles at Arnav and left from there.

Arnab's anger reached on peak to hearing her. He had planned to insult her but here his plan back fired and she left giving him good dose of insult.

Precap ... same 😊

Target 270 votes unlimited comments

Venomous girl