Ar. Shut up Arnab why are you bothering about her. Just let her go to hell. Don't forget what she had done with you. She is same bloody khushi who had cheated on you and left you kicking your love with her foot. She is an hypocrite lady who never loved you. She always used you for her benefits. So just don't care about her. Let her do whatever you want because she doesn't keep any place in my life neither she will be. He fums and about to grab jug of water when he got frustrated to find it empty. He groan and look at the empty jug

Ar. Great just great. Now I've to get water for me. He huffs and left the room with his jug.

After getting water he is walking towards his room when he stopped to seeing KHushi is eating medicines along with talking with someone.

K. I'm sorry doctor I'll take care of myself

Do. You have to eat your medicine khushi otherwise your heart condition will get more worse and it can take your life as well.

K.then it's good news doctor. Atleast I'll get rid of all pains and sorrow and will lay down in grave without any worries and tensions.

Do. Shut up khushi don't say this. Anyways complete this course then I'm gonna change your medicines with another one. I hope they will help you to reduce pain.

K. Thank you doctor. I'll. she smiles and cut the call which she had been kept in her lap with speaker on.

She kept her phone aside and gulp three or four medicines in one go with one sip of water.

Ar. What the hell is she eating. And what that doctor was saying. He got little worried to seeing her eating some strong medicines.

Khushi arranges her bed and left for washroom for freshen up.

Arnav Immediately gone inside and took out her medicines from the drawer. His body left the soul when he saw medicines Of heart Patient.

Ar. What is it why she is eating all these medicines.and for what it's helping her. He whispers checking left and right.

Ar. I should check it when a person use this medicines. He immediately fetch out his phone and check in net putting the name of medicines. He got shocked when he find that a person takes this medicines when he get heart attack and it's her necessary to take it other wise his life also can go.

Ar. Khushi he muffled being astonished. He lift up medicines with his shaky hands and checking them properly when suddenly khushi snatched medicines and pushed him away giving him deadly glare.

K. What are you doing here and how dare you to touch my personal things.

Ar. I was just

K. What I was just Ha. Just her out from here.

We. What is this khushi why are you taking these medicines

K. It's non of our business. I take medicines or poison you shouldn't care about it. Did you get it. Now plz leave. She held his hand and pushed him out

K. Don't ever dare to touch my personal things did you get it. She glares him and shut the door on his face making him shut his eyes because of loud bang.

In morning.

K. Good morning guys.

Ani. Good morning she smiles

Khushi took small amount of food and started having it without sparing glance to Arnav

K. Anika did you call the Maaz.

Ani. Yes I did and he said everything is done for tomorrow. Today we don't have to go there. That's why I've decided to go for shopping today what's say