"Wow! You can pull off any look, look at you, looking hot when you're all angry", he said as he guided me to sit on his lap.

"G-go take a s-shower"

"But baby, I can't wash my hair without help, I can manage showering but not hair", he said with a pout.

"So, what do I do?", I said as I tried to get up from his lap. Emphasis on tried because as I started to get up, he only tightened his arm around me.

"Babe, just help me wash my hair, please", he pleaded.

"Urghhh! Fine", I groaned and then got up and pulled him to the bathtub. Now, we don't have a hair wash basin, so I just sat on the edge of the bathtub.

I applied a little water on his hair and then applied shampoo and started massaging. After the shampoo started lathering, with a handheld shower, I washed his hair.

After I was done, I took a towel and wiped his hair and then got out of the bathtub and out of the bathroom, leaving him to take a shower without saying a single word.

"Thank you baby", he yelled as I closed the door.

I just shook my head and then went to the kitchen to cook some food for us.

"Anvi!"

"What?", I asked in a frustrated tone.

"Help me put this t-shirt on please", oh god!

"Coming!", I said as I switched off the stove and went upstairs.

"So you can wear a pant but not a t-shirt?", I asked as I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Well yeah", he said as he rolled his eyes.

I just snatched the t-shirt from his grasp and put it around his head, his hair dishevelling more making him look even more good looking.

After a lot of struggling, I gave up. I then went inside the wardrobe and got out a shirt and then helped him in it.

"Finally!", I said as I slumped down on the bed.

"I'm hungry!", Arjun said.

"When will you give up on irritating me?"

"Well, now that I'm ill I would take advantage of it as much as I can", he said.

"Asshole!", I cussed under my breath.

"Come on let's go down then", I said as I shoved him a little and walked downstairs.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I heard the bowl drop down on the floor and I huffed.

"What the fuck Arjun?", I said as I stared at the broken bowl.

"Well, I'm sorry but I couldn't eat with my left hand", he said.

"Well you could've asked me for help! Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I thought I've given you enough trouble so I didn't want to trouble you more and no I'm not hurt anywhere", he said genuinely. I just shook my head and then picked the broken pieces and threw them in the dustbin and got out another plate and sat near him.

After I fed him pasta, we returned to the room and I gave him the medicines and helped him lie down as I washed the vessels and cleaned the kitchen counter which was too messy as a result of my cooking.

I then went inside our room and lied down next to him and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

So I was planning to update around 4 in the evening but my wattpad glitches so bad that I lost half of the sorry I wrote and then I found it the other half in another of my draft story. So I had to adjust and then I copied and pasted the half here.

Anyways, I hope everything is good for y'all in this lockdown.

Ashsshshehdhshshddbdhcufnf

Love,
D❤️