Chapter 2

Y/n woke up to the smell of the clinic, invading her nostrils. The room is silent apart from her heavy breathing. She slowly opened her eyes, squinting in an attempt to sharpen the blurred images before her.

'How long have I been here?' She thought, shutting her eyes and trying to remember what had exactly happened.

Then it all hits her with a bang. Though some memories were vague, the incident earlier was clear as day, occupying her thoughts.

She lost consciousness in front of everyone.

'Well, that's the first. Another reason for me to be their laughingstock. That is just great, can this day get any worse?' She thought again.

Her question is soon answered when her head started to throb. Out of impulse, her hand travels to her face, pressing the throbbing area on her right temple.

Then, she tried to get up.

Once she stepped on the cold, white tiles, she instantly fell back onto the bed. Her body was engulfed in pain as if objecting to her decision to stand up. She lay there pathetically, waiting for the pain to wash away.

Suddenly, a girl with brown hair, hazel eyes, and thick glasses, emerged from the door of the clinic. Y/n assumed she was the doctor since a stethoscope was wrapped around her. She still hasn't noticed her until she stopped writing and looked up from the clipboard.

"Oh good,  you're awake. Don't worry, dear, it's just fatigue" the doctor said in a nice soothing tone.

"Thank you" Y/n thanked her before she helped her in getting up.

It was a painful process, every part of her body, protesting as she sat up. But she couldn't risk getting caught in pain or else things might get a little too complicated.

She tried putting on a blank face but a groan escaped my mouth as I stood up. The lady faced her with a worried look.

"Are you sure you are fine, dear? You can stay a litt—" She didn't finish her sentence when y/n cuts her off.

"No, I-I'm fine. Thanks again" She bowed and took off not wanting to stay a little bit longer.

Y/n fastens her pace in hopes of catching up with her classes. But as soon as she finally reach her room, the bell rang, indicating that it is now lunchtime.

The door slammed open and the students came out.

She hurried towards the school garden, uneased. Glancing at her back and side every now and then.

Once she is secure that no one is in the garden, y/n went to her favourite tree and sat underneath. The garden is her favourite spot in the school, especially when it's lunchtime. It makes her calm and relaxed. Quiet and peaceful, perfect for spending her time alone.

She brought out her pocket lunch, which is a sandwich that she have made for herself earlier. Y/n's parents never gave her some money which is a little bit frustrating.

But who is she to complain? Surely, She's just their little guinea pig at home.

Y/n took her phone out of her bag and plug her earphones into her ears. She really likes listening to music, specifically to kpop since it really calms her nerves, especially on a bad day.

She let out a sigh before closing her eyes, leaning on her back on the trunk before munching on her food.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Nah, you don't wanna be on my bad side
That's right, I'm slidin' through
Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me
Me three if I was you