Ryan:Because I love you

Pavi:What before I say something he left I am so angry he is my sisters bestie but proposing me but I don't no why whenever he follows me I feel safety and protected but this is not love right.

Chris:Hi Angel

Bans:Arrgg you dont call me that

Chris:What should I not call you angel

Bans:Arrgg why are you always behind me idiot

Chris:I have proposed you many time but you are not replying me

Bans:I said no na if you again approach me na I will inform swetha

Chris:She knows it angel and try to say yes to me next time bye.

Alex,Varuna & Dhivya,ben started loving each other they are couples now no ones no it except boys and swetha and gayu and Elle like eachother and Frank teases keerthu a lot and keerthu also like him but she doesn't no it's love till now and pavi is irritated with ryan,bans is annoyed with Chris and swetha hates Dani.

Dani:Swetha wait na

Swetha:Why are you following me don't you have work mr.dani

Dani:Swetha what is the answer for my proposal

Swetha:I have already said no mr.dani N.O it's just a two letter word can't you understand that.

Dani:It made me angry and I grabbed her wrist.

Swetha:Leave my hand mr.dani

Dani:No till you say yes I will not leave you.

Swetha:I already said na there is no love such thing exist in the world and why are you behind me there are many girls waiting for you na and I also have heard about your flings what happened to them now.

Dani:Swetha you are crossing your limit

They both are in their way to condo that is forest so no one is their at the moment now.

Swetha:You are crossing your limit not me with that I freed my hand from his clutches and was about to leave.

Dani:Enough today she have to accept me with that I lifted her and was about to leave to our mansion

Suddenly swetha shouted which made him to drop her when he was again about to lift her swetha angel power released itself because though he is her mate he is touching her without her permission so first she released water,fire and freezed him in the ice and made the air to capture him and throwed him in the mansion at that time all boys and girls came their and was witnessing everything swetha was not in her senses at all she throwed stones at him which he doged and at last she disappeared all boys and girls where shocked with the happenings and all helped Dani and searching for swetha when they went to condo they saw her in a fainted form Chris and Ryan lifted her and took her to the room all were waiting for the doctor.

Pavi:I was crying looking at my sister condition all were concerned for her.

Doctor came and checked her and went all girls and boys came out of the room and was shocked with the happenings.

Pavi:I went towards Dani bro and asked him what happened to my sister.

All boys signed and thought this is the right time to tell the girls truth so they explained everything to girls and about their identity and also boys said that they are angels all girls were shocked with this news.

Chris:Yes you girls are angels and swetha is our human for werewolf and sister for Ryan and Frank in all their births and she is the head angel and pavi who is the vampire queen is the co-angel and swetha is also Daniel alphas mate and our Luna and Varuna you are our beta female that means you are Alex's mate and swetha's second angel,bans you are ghama Female that means my mate and swetha's third angel,Dhivya you are delta female that means Ben mate and swetha Fourth Angel,gayu you are warrior wolf female that means Elle mate and swetha fifth angel,pavi you are co-angel of swetha and vampires queen and Ryan mate and at last keerthana you are Frank mate second vampire queen and swetha's sixth angel.

Ryan:You all angels have some powers but swetha and Pavithra will have all your powers their own powers and together powers

Dani:We all will die if you reject your mates and all your pains can be felt by your mates.

Frank:And we don't no what are your powers that you guys have to find it.

Alex:And today when dani tried to force swetha all her powers came out from her which made her to faint.

Ben:By swetha's today releasing of power I no something she first released fire,water,ice,air and rocks so that should be some of your powers.

Elle:And last transporting herself from here is her power you guys don't have that so think which power is your girls.

Varuna:One day when a guy was teasing me I got more angry at that time suddenly he was drenched with water and while playing with water I was holding water in my hand and was very happy suddenly it becomed ice.

Alex:That means your power is water and ice.

Chris:That day when bans was angry her eyes emmited fire and I saved myself from it bans your power is fire.

Bans:I looked at Chris when he said that yes he was right.

Dhivya:Ya I too remembered one day every fans and ac were repaired  in our condo at that time I just wished if we had cool air here immediately wind started blowing cool inside our condo am I right girls

Yes all girls said in unison Remembering that.

Ben:That means you have air power Dhivya.

Elle:Hmm one day gayu was playing with their opponents they were irritating her a lot they were playing volley ball when she throwed the ball towards opponent team it became rock and hitted them.

Gayu:You mean to say I am a rock angel Elle.

Yes all nodded their heads and turned towards keerthu.

Frank:Her powers is nature and trees.

How do you no all asked him.

Frank:One day when I was following her a tree was about to fall on her but she catched it and kept it in the same place and nature also enjoyed with her that's why.

All girls looked at them and asked why we are angels.

Boys looked at them and said you angels are here to save werewolf and vampires clans because we are enemies why we are friends because of swetha she made us friends but others or not so you guys should make us one that's why you are our mates and pavi being co-angel is not because swetha and Pavithra are sisters it's because swetha is werewolf mate head and Pavithra is vampire head anymore questions.

All girls nodded no but Pavithra asked what is mine and akkas power.

You both have all this six angels powers and together you will perform some powers and you both yourselves has own powers which we all will no soon.

All girls then asked do we have any option in rejecting you all boys were shocked with that question and asked why they were asking girls said we don't have any problem with you guys but we all are different religions and even though we love you swetha hates Dani how you are going to pursue her if she says ok only we can accept you because she is our Angel Head we don't want to reject you but

Pavi:Even I don't like Ryan but I will give you a chance prove me you are good for me.

Ryan:Happilly thankyou sweetheart I said.

Chris:Bans now you will say yes for me.

Bans:I don't like you but because of me I don't want anyone to die so I will not reject you but stop calling me with girly names and prove yourself first.

Chris:Ok

All boys looked at Dani

Dani:I no swetha will not accept so with hook or crook I have to make her mine so I will marry her now.

All girls said no without her permission you can't do that.

Dani:Who the hell has the dare to stop the alpha.

All girls in Union we have we are her bestie,sister and angels mister remember that..........