"You know Tiff told me a lot of stories about you, it seems you two are really close friends." she said, I just nodded my head, she told me stories about the times Pany-ah would visit the kids here and spend time with them and how the children loved her like a big sister.  When we arrived at the courtyard Sister Anne pointed me at the direction a bench where Jamie was then left us alone so we could talk in private.

    I slowly made my way to where Jamie was and when she saw me she smiled, "You must be Teayeon Unnie?" she said in English "I am, HI! So Jamie what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I say as I sat down next to her and she smiled.

    When I was close enough to see her eyes, I was shocked to see Pany-ah's eyes, and what surprised me more is the fact that she also had the same eye-smile as Pany-ah. I was frozen for a while but managed to compose myself. "As you might have heard I have Tiff Unnie's eye and I'm really thankful for her, for giving me the chance to see the world." She said, I was touched at what she said.

    "After the successful operation and I was able to see I started having dreams about Tiff Unnie, we would always talk in my dream, she would tell me stories about her life and adventures with her 8 sisters. But she would always end up crying, especially when she talks about you Taeyeon Unnie, she told me how worried she is about you guys, how she misses all of you.  Tiff Unnie has a really beautiful voice, she would often sing to me in my dreams. It's been almost 2 years and a few days ago Tiff Unnie wanted me to tell you something Taeyeon Unnie....she told me to tell you that she misses all of you, that she loves you so much. She said 'thank you for always visiting me whenever you have the chance, for loving me, for being the best girlfriend even if our time together was short and bittersweet. Please don't worry too much about me here Taetae, even though I'm not there and whenever you feel alone just remember that I'll always be there for all of you to look after you, I'll be your guardian angel.' She also told me to tell you that you shouldn't worry too much about what you're gonna do in the future, you should follow your heart, the girls will and I will always support your decision no matter what. Last night Tiif Unnie told me that it was the last night that she was gonna visit me, she said she had to go now, she also told me to tell you that inside her closet there is a box in the corner which is colored blue and she said it's for you." Jamie said.

   While I was sitting there listening to Jamie I could feel tears on my cheeks,  I guess you really are watching over us Pany-ah I thought as I listen to Jamie, then all of a sudden Jamie looked behind  me with a  smile on her face, "She's here now, she's standing right behind you." She suddenly said which caught me off guard. My eyes widened and the tears just kept coming I can feel something warm behind me and warm breeze hit us, "You can talk to her." Jamie said, I smiled and closed my eyes as tears kept flowing down "Hey~ I miss you....thank you for everything, you're still looking out for me even until now, I'm sorry for making you worry too much Pany-ah...I love you." I say trying hard not to choke at my own tears, then I felt a warm feeling surrounding me, "She said she loves you so much too and that she will always be with you." Jamie said with tears in her eyes as well. I pulled Jamie close and hugged her, we stayed like that for a while.

     "She really loves you, I can see it in her eyes whenever she talks about you, she said the only regret she had in this world was leaving you too soon." Jamie said, we both cried and hugged each other for a while. "Thank you Jamie for telling me this, it means a lot to me, it really does." I say as I hug her tighter.

   After all the crying we talked more then we both Jamie and Sister Anne walked me to my car, I thanked them both again and then I made my way home feeling more peaceful like a huge weight was lifted from my chest.

     When I arrived back at the dorm I feel emotionally exhausted and just laid on Pany-ah's bed, then I remembered what Jamie said and I quickly got up and looked for the blue box inside Pany-ah's cabinet.