Time For A Change!

N'diyah POV:

This morning when I woke up I had a major headache. After me, Dana, and Devin came back from the club lastnight I was drunk as hell. I found myself laying in my bed when I went downstairs and saw that Dana was laying on top of Devin they'll make such a good couple one day.

Today was the day I thought it was time for a change. The old N'diyah would take the bullshit anybody did or said to her but the new N'diyah Ian taking no shit from nobody and that was gonna start today. I'm tired of everybody thinking they can walk all over me and ion do shit about it.

I took out eggs,turkey bacon, grits, sausage, bread for French toast, pancake mix, and some fruits. I  started cooking then my phone started ringing.

Phone Convo:

Me: Hello?

I said putting the person on speaker.

"Yeah come open the door Luxe here."

It was Dontae.

"Come on in I'm cooking and Ian tryna burn this food."

"Ight."

Click

End of phone convo:

The door opened and luxe came running in hugging me.

"Hey mommy's baby how you like staying with grandma and Shiyah?" I asked since she calls Tae moms her grandma.

"Yes ma'am I had funnn and grandma gave me ice cream and we watch princess and the frog." Luxe said excitedly.

"Well baby that's good are you hungry?"

"No ma'am Daddy already took me out for breakfast." She hugged Tae again and and skipped down the hall to her room.

Yes I did find me an apartment and it's a pretty decent size for me and Luxe.

"So what you do lastnight?" Tae asked the sound of disappoint lingered in his voice.

"Went to the club why?" I asked stirring the grits.

"Why you going out showing niggas what's mine?" He whispered seductively in my ear.

I can't lie the way he sounded made my panties wet.

"Boy back up. Ion know why you all up on me we ain't together and Ian getting back together no time soon." I said as I fixed Dana and Devin's plate.

"Don't worry you still mine together or not. Later ma." He said as he winked at me and walked out the door.

I let out a breath I never knew I was holding.

"Girl that was yo man?" Dana asked as she came into the kitchen grabbing her and Devin's plate.

"Nah my ex."

"Umm he fine why y'all break up?" She asked as she sat down at the table.

"Dana stay outta that girl business and come sit on my lap." Devin said.

"Boy shut up I just wanted to know." She rolled her eyes at him but still did what he asked.

"It's okay we broke up over an argument but I was gonna apologize but he cheated the same day so it wasn't no reason." I said shrugging my shoulders as I gave them some juice and sat down with them.

"So let's get to know each other." Dana insisted.

"Okay what y'all wanna know?" Devin said

———————————————————

Dontae POV:

When I went to drop Luxe off I saw that nigga at my shorty crib Ian like that.

"Yoo big bro Ian seen my sister in law in a minute what you do?."

"Why did I have to do something?" I asked eating some chips.

"Because you always do now tell me what happened."

"Okay man damn. 2 weeks ago she told me she was off work and I told her I got her a day at the spa so she could relax because she's been going through it. So I woke up that morning and she was in the bathroom taking a shower so I ask her where's she going and she says work and I got mad and started yelling at her and we had an argument she said fuck me and when I get back home she or Luxe wouldn't be there and I said fuck her and let's just say I cheated on her the same day and she beat Amira's ass."

I was now pissed at myself now that I realize how dumb and childish I handled our situation.

"Bruh you foul is you not grown my nigga? You had a good woman on yo side and you fucked up just because of one lil argument you know damn well she wasn't gonna leave you and you go out in cheat bruh you dumb as hell. And she beat Amira yess I can't stand ha ass."

"Bruh shut up I know what I did was wrong. But yes she fought ha and sent that ass right to the hospital doctors said shorty wasn't even pregnant."

"Damn word? I heard she date this dude name Kevin, Keith something like that and told him it was a possibility that the baby was his."

"Oh damn anyway I'm tryna get my baby back but this shit ain't easy." I rubbed my forehead.

"Well you better ask momma for advice." He said patting my shoulder.

"Nah man momma gone trip out."

"And if she gotta find out from somebody else that's yo ass bruh you know how she get."

"True look I gotta go I'll come by later." I said dappin him up.

"Ight bro talk yo mama and get ya girl back."

"Ight bro."

I left outta the house and called my momma since she was at the mall.

Phone Convo:

Me: Yo momma we gotta talk I need ya advice.

Ma Dukes💞🤧: Lord boy what you done did?

Me: We me and pooh got into it and we exchanged a few words and I cheated on her-

Ma Dukes💞🤧: you did WHAT?!

Me: ma it was a mistake.

Ma Duke💞🤧: Sure it was.

Me: what should I do to get her back?

Ma Dukes💞🤧: if you plan on hurting her again nothing don't bother her but if you really want her back give her time surprise her or just talk to her but right now she needs time if she don't come to you, you go to her. You and yo daddy the same it's a damn shame. Anyway let me call you back this fine dark skin man keep eyeing me and you know I like my meat dark by baby.

Click

Uhuh who she think she is? Talking bout she like ha meat dark. Yeah Ight let him do something stupid.

After about a hour of being at the trap I went to grab me some food and went home to smoke me a blunt or two.

I need my baby back. I miss her, I miss her cooking, the way she looks at me, the way she holds me, the way she caters to me, I miss her being around me period I gotta get my baby back before somebody else does.

———————————————————
TBC💜

Y'all think Dana and Devin should date?

Amira Ian really pregnant 😨

Can Tae get N'diyah back?

Make sure to vote and comment and tell me what y'all think💜

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes I made😌

Another chapter will be updated tonight 😊

Words written: 1196🥰