No title

N'diyah POV:

When I woke up Tae was all up on me sleeping. I tried getting out his grip but he wasn't letting up.

"Where you going?" He asked in his sleepy voice.

"I gotta get ready for work Tae now come on let up."

"Bruh why don't you just quit I can take care of you and Luxe." He said rolling off of me.

"Noo Tae Uhuh ion like depending on anybody I've been taking care of me and Luxe this long ain't no reason for me to stop now and I'm not gonna stop."

I said catching a attitude cause ion like when people try to do for me when I can do it on my own.

"Ight I understand what you saying but I'm saying tho why don't you let somebody do for you for a change?"

He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I brushed my teeth.

"Noo Tae what do you not understand? I got this." I assured him.

"Yeah Ight."

And with that he walked away leaving the room. I knew he was mad but so what I can't be depending on nobody just for them to leave that shit happened one to many times before and it's not finna happen again.

After I finished getting dressed in my work uniform I went and got Luxe and Shiyah ready so I could take them to Tae's momma house.

———————————————

"I mean girl just give him a chance."

My new co worker/ new friend said.

"I'm scared. I mean he's a good guy but I don't want to quit my job and depend on him all the time Noo." I told Nicole.

"Girl yes but I'm saying like talk to him and see where y'all at. Do y'all even got a title yet?" She asked

"A title? Girl bye no he says I'm his girl but he hasn't asked me he demanded that." I said as we clocked out to go to lunch.

"Oh so he's one of those?"

"One of what?" I asked confused.

"A big timer?" She said side eyeing me.

"I mean I guess you could put it like that."

"Oh okay well I'm glad to have a friend because I didn't have any at all."

"Me either girl like foreal nobody wanted to be my friend and I really didn't care I had other things to focus on not no friends but you, you different I like yo vibe and you're cute okay girl."

"Girl same here you're pretty too." She said with chuckle.

We went to Chick Fil a and I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich meal with a lemonade and Nicole order some of there chicken nuggets with fries and a water.

"So tell me about yourself." Nicole said eating a fry.

"Well I'm seventeen, I have a four year old daughter Luxe, my life was hard especially when your mother is on drugs but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do what you gotta do to take care of yourself."

"So you have a daughter?"

"Umm she's actually my sister but I've been taking care of her since she popped outta my momma coochie so yea she's basically my daughter." I said eating some fries.

"Wow I can relate it's only me, my moms and my little brother and my moms been struggling here and there so I decided to get a job you know to help out."