Lily

I awoke to soldiers marching up and down the halls, I turned to look at my alarm clock. It was six thirty, which means I'm late. As quick as I can, I put on my mandatory uniform from my father, and start running down the halls.

"Lily," Patryck calls.

I turn around to see Paul and Patryck standing pehind me.

"Paul, Patryck," I respond and turn to leave.

"You're late," Paul adds.

I try not to get frustrated, but now I do.

"Don't you think I know that Paul?" I ask.

He stares at me with confusion. Usually I don't speak to him like that, but today is different. Instead of coming up with a smart remark, I turn to leave.

"He'll want to know why you're late," Patryck starts.

"I'll talk to him," I snap.

I started walking towards the training grounds when I saw a certian Norwegian. I started to run in the opposite direction that is until I saw a Blue Army soldier walk into the base. I ran towards him and tackled, him until I realized it was Ryan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to find you and 'Dad'," he answered.

"Hurry before he sees you. He will-,"

I was cut off.

"Lillian Asta Larsson," someone called.

Ryan and I turned to see someone we both didn't want to. You see the thing is, that was my full name only four people know that. They are Thomas Ridgewell, Ryan Ridgewell Lillian Larsson and...

"Dad,"

Tord Larsson.