"We will keep it to ourselves for as long as possible I hope we can win. I will transfer the money into the account to pay for a team of lawyers. My brother will not know what hit him". He laughs kissing me for a few seconds raising his head looking over at Kenna he breaks into a smile. On the inside I am petrified of what Joshua would do or what he would say but, Cole has always kept to his word never once breaking a promise or telling anyone our secret. He is right though the truth will come out his brother will not be laughing. 

Hope we can keep our secret just a little longer before the media get a whiff of what is to come. Josh wants a fight so we will fight back not letting him push me around like a bully always getting his own way. My guard is always up that is always one thing I learnt earlier in my life to be on my guard .

Get Kenna ready for nursery, Cole is making phone calls to lawyers. Look down at Kenna while helping her dress her sweet adorable face with her little dimples when she smiled just like Cole. Her beautiful big blue eyes sparkled in the morning sun shining through her window. "Mummy is daddy staying?". Her adorable soft voice full of excitement kneeling on the floor cupping her cheeks.

"Kenna, sweetheart daddy lives in his own house I will ask if he will see you more often". She smiles.

"I like having daddy here he is fun playing princesses with me". Smiling pull her gently hugging her.

"I will tell daddy". Telling her while smoothing her long hair. She is tugging at my heart telling me what she wants kiss the top of her head we walk into the lounge. Cole is still on the phone talking to a lawyer he smiles at me his eyes look down at Kenna step to her he picks he up in his spare arm kissing her cheek. He stayed on the phone for a few seconds more before giving Kenna his whole attention.

"You look pretty princess". Still in his arms she cups his cheek.

"Daddy are you staying?". Stepping back put my hand to my mouth Cole looks at me with a smile then back at Kenna.

"Kenna, I will stay if you want me to stay but mummy will have to give me permission first". He looks over at me giving me puppy eyes shaking my head with a smirk.

"It is okay by me, but you get the sofa". Showing me a sad face I laugh.

"Kenna play with your toys, I need to speak to mummy". He kisses her cheek placing her back on her feet taking my hand stepping into the kitchen he glances over to Kenna playing he looks directly at me. "We have a meeting this afternoon with a well-known lawyer". He glanced back at Kenna. "I explained a few things to him about our daughter what Josh is doing he wants to meet with us to discuss it further". He takes my hands clasping our fingers. "Savannah, I told him our secret". My eyes open wide shaking my head cupping my cheeks stopping me from shaking my head. "He told me he would only tell the court if it is absolutely necessary. It is the last resort if things are not looking in our favour. He needs all our documents that we have plus Kenna's real birth certificate not the fake one we made. All the ammo we have now will help in our defence to win against Joshua". We both look over at Kenna.

"All the documents?". My surprised voice makes him nod smiling still with my cheeks cupped in the palm of his warm hands.

We dropped Kenna to the nursery headed to the storage facility to get all our documents we needed. It is only a small room where we had kept private documents our secret that we share. Going though the filing drawers finding every document we needed then looking at Kenna's real birth certificate Cole takes me in his arms hugging me tight. "This is the only way to win. To keep Kenna. Savannah, I promise you he will not win I have never broken a promise to you". He kisses me reassuring me that he will not break his promise. "We need that all important certificate the one that will wipe the smirk off his face". He picks up a locked box takes his keys out unlocks it we see photos of us a couple of Kenna that I had sent him when she was a baby. 

This is part of our secret then the main piece of the puzzle a folded piece of paper Cole takes it out looks at it smiles puts it with all the other documents. "Seeing it again does not feel real". Pulling me tight to him we look at each other smiling we put everything away leaving to meet up with the lawyer. With all the documentation we have I do hope it will help us win, losing Kenna to Josh who is only her uncle.

Sitting with the lawyer Cole is doing all he talking my mind is else where worrying about what if. Watching them look through the documents the lawyers eyes open wide when looking at the birth certificate then the other certificate he breaks into a smile. "The date on this Certificate is well before Kenna was born even before you fell pregnant". His smile growing Cole looks at me sits up straight in his chair taking my hand. "Joshua will have a fight on his hands. I will only use this if it is necessary". He sits back behind his desk still smiling looking down at the certificate. Am I meant to feel relieved with the news he is telling us?. My body is petrified but, realising I could lose Kenna I did not care if they used it, if it means winning keeping my daughter so be it.  

***************************************************

THE STORY THICKENS WITH SECRETS

HOPE YOU LIKE HIS CHAPTER???

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING

ALL SILENT READERS I THANK YOU TOO