Chapter 2

Veronica's POV
I walked down stairs to get the door since my family is too lazy to get up!
"I'll get it, you slackers!" I yelled.
"Watch it!" Fp aka my dad.
"Ok I'm watching" I giggled.
I opened the door.
"Wanna walk to school with me?" Archie asked.
"Sure let me go get my bag" I said.
Archie and I walked upstairs into my room.
"Wow your rooms changed" Archie said looking around.
"Yeah I have a different taste now" I said.
"Is that a shrine of me" Archie laughed.
I walked over to my photos.
"No i had that in my room when we were little but I replaced the photos of us now" I explained.
"Before Betty came" Archie said softly staring at a photo.
(This is the photo)

"When we used to go swimming every summer" I said remembering the old days

"Anyway we should get going so we're not late" I said pulling Archie out of my bedroom.
"Archie and I are walking to school you can come Jughead if you want!" I yelled.
"He's to lazy to come!" Jellybean yelled back.
"Bye!"
"So you and betty?" I asked.
"Yeah I really like her"he said softly.
"You okay Arch?"I asked patting him on the back.
"Betty and I got into a fight yesterday" his eyes started to water.
"What! Why?" I asked.
"She got mad at me cause I asked her why she didn't tell you about her and I"
"Why did she get mad?"
"She said that I shouldn't choose a Serpents side over a Northsider" he looked up into the sky and ran his hand through his ginger hair.
"Oh uh" I didn't know what to say.
"So she now hates the Serpents I see"
"Yeah ugh she just needs to accept that we're all the same at the end of the day" Archie said.
I patted his back making sure he was okay.
"You okay?"
He shook his head and I pulled him into a hug.
"We're gonna get through this together Arch I'm here for you no matter what" I said hugging him tight.
"Thanks Ronnie"
At school
We finally got to school since it's not much of a walk from our houses we were early so we went straight to the student lounge my friend group was already here so I sat on the couch and Archie sat on the arm rest of the couch wih his hands in his varsity jumper. Then Betty came and put her hands in his pockets from behind his.
"Hey Babe" Betty said kissing Archie's cheek.
"Hey Betts"
"What's this in your pocket?" Betty asked.
She pulled out a picture the picture from my room Archie never put it back.
(The picture if you don't remember)