The one-Eyed Beast:

Start from the beginning

"It alone?" Byleth repeated, "So it has company?" she asked.

Claude shrugged his shoulders "Supposedly, it usually ranges from who you ask" he said.

"Jesh Claude" Hilda began "Just how many people did you bother about this legend?" she asked as she squinted her eyes at him.

"Enough, that I have a guess at what is true and what isn't" Claude stated.

"Hmm, so you think it is true?" Byleth asked.

"Eh, yes and no" Claude replied, "I don't think that it is a beast per say" he said "My best guess is a very feral man with a strange sense of justice" he added with a laugh.

"Claude are you afraid that the crazy man is going to kill us" Hilda teased.

"I think he might be" Byleth said with a laugh.

"Funny, you two" Claude said sarcastically, "I value my life, I have dreams I need to see to fruition" he said "So yeah I don't want to take any risks of a crazed man murdering us" he added.

Hilda leaned in close to Byleth, "I don't know sounds kind of hot to me" she whispered.

Byleth snorted as Hilda told her that. Claude looked at them both with disappointment, "Hey by all means if you want a psycho killer boyfriend, Hilda head that way" he said while gesturing to the right. "Byleth and I, on the other hand will be sensible and take the path that doesn't possibly lead to a brutal death" he added with a smirk.

Byleth sighed and shook her head, "Claude I don't think you have the right to decide what is sensible right now after you made us fight off that group of bandits" she said.

"Ha-ha" Hilda said "Even Byleth realizes that you are a dope" She laughed.

Claude shook his head "That was necessary, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to be at the monastery" he said defensively.

"Yeah ok sure Claude" Hilda retorted.

The three of them bickered the whole way till they reached the nearest town, once they arrived there Claude immediately got to work with informing the merchants that he met that going to Garreg Mach was now once again safe.

However, many of them thought Claude was crazy since it was widely known that Garreg Mach Monastery had been a base camp for bandits.

After a lot of persuasion, the three of them managed to convince a few merchants that going to Garreg Mach Monastery will be profitable for them especially once they get into the full swing of war.

Dimitri:

Dimitri walked in silence alongside Alois, Dedue, and Jeralt. "Kid" Jeralt said as he turned towards Dimitri "You need to bathe before we reach the town" he ordered. "There is dried blood all over your armor, it will bring unnecessary attention to you when we pass through" Jeralt concluded.

Dimitri did not say anything, "Your Highness, please" Dedue spoke up.

Dimitri glared at Dedue, "Fine" he hissed, then began making his way to the nearest river

While Dimitri was washing himself off in the river of all the blood and grime that he had built up, Dedue used this as an opportunity to get rid of the dried blood that had stained on his armor.

"How nice" a voice hissed, Dimitri knew who it was, Glenn. "You get to bathe, while we had to die" he sneered, "When are you going to bring us her head" Glenn shouted.

Dimitri flinched, "I promise you Glenn, I will have that woman's head soon" Dimitri said "I'll kill her so that you, Step- Mother, and Father will have peace" he sobbed, Glenn just glared at Dimitri with disgust.