Willy.

Your next class is with 2-A and after short introductions, you lead them out to Training Grounds Gamma. You put class 2-A through the same exercise as 1-A except that they only have 10 minutes to catch you instead of 15 and you aren't as easy on them.

After 2-A you have 3-A and you are really looking forward to fighting them. When you walk through the door to the 3-A classroom the students all start to cheer. "That was an incredible fight yesterday, Red Force-sensei!" "Yeah!" "The way you won was amazing!" "That guy was terrifying! I heard rumors that he eats people!" "I heard that his bite was venomous!" "It looked like he wasn't hurt at all even after all of those powerful attacks you hit him with." "Did you really fight with a villain that broke into the teachers' lounge during lunch today?"

You hum and smile at the third-year students, "Thank you all. Both rumors are true, but he only eats villains. As for his venomous bite, he rarely uses it preferring to just bite his opponent's head off, but when he does use it, it can kill a person in a matter of minutes. I only survived as long as I did because of my quirk. As it turns out there is no antivenin for it and even Recovery Girl's quirk cannot heal it. You are right...I never actually did any physical damage to Venom...he is nearly impossible to actually hurt and has a remarkable regeneration ability if anyone actually does manage to hurt him."  Your smile fades away and you become very serious, "As for someone breaking into the lounge...I'm pretty sure that the principal would want me to stay silent about that until the teachers have had a chance to discuss it amongst ourselves.  But I feel that the more eyes on the lookout for anybody that doesn't belong here the better.  The rumor is true.  Someone destroyed the gate to U.A. and let the press in as a distraction so that they could look for something inside of the teachers' lounge.  I interrupted his search and there was a small tussle, but he managed to get away.  And even though I'm sure this will never happen again, I feel that I must warn you.  This man had a very dangerous quirk and if you should ever see someone who doesn't belong in U.A., you should not confront them.  Instead, you should immediately get a teacher."  Your smile returns, "Anyway, before we go out to the training grounds, let us get to know each other a little better. Starting with the seat closest to the door, would each of you please stand up and tell me your name along with a little something about yourselves.  As for me, my real name is (L/N) (F/N).  I was born in Japan, but traveled to America when I was 6.  I've sailed around the world with my father and I have a nephew who is in the first year hero course.  I also enjoy hanakotoba and reading comic books in my free time."

The students take turns introducing themselves until there are only three left.  It's a boy with indigo hair and pointy elf-like ears's turn, but he is obviously very shy. His arms are folded on top of his desk with his head laying on top of them, and hiding his face in the space that his arms created. After some gentle coaxing, he finally stands up, but stares down at the ground. "My n-name is A-Amajiki T-Tamaki. My favorite things a-are butterflies," he says quietly then quickly sits down.

Next is the girl with long periwinkle hair. She jumps up to her feet and says excitedly, "Hi! I'm Hado Nejire and my favorite flowers are lilies and I also love Jasmine tea. You're my favorite hero...well, you and All Might. Have you ever thought about fighting All Might? I bet that would be an amazing fight! Do you find it difficult to do everyday things with only one arm? Have you ever thought about getting a prosthetic arm? Ooh...maybe you could get an arm like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist? That would be so cool!" She's bouncing up and down as she talks a mile-a-minute.

Your eyebrows raise in amazement and you let out a hearty laugh. "Dahahaha!  You certainly have a lot of energy Hado-san.  You're going to need it for your lesson today.  I haven't fought with All Might nor do I really want to.  I do have some trouble with having only one arm and I have thought about getting a prosthetic."