Flowers and Omens.

A/N:  A little bit of mature content at the start of this chapter.  Just warning you guys.  Not a lemon, but definitely mature content.

You wake up early the next morning in Toshinori's bed, wrapped up in his arms.  Your naked backside is pressed firmly against his front.  You grind your ass against him and are rewarded with a moan from your handsome lover.  "What are you doing, (N/N)?"  The tall, lanky blonde man sleepily asks while cracking open one eye to look at you.

A mischievous smile spreads across your face, "Starting something that neither of us is going to be able to finish."

"We'll see about that, my dear," he says while rolling over onto his other side then reaching over to grab a condom from the drawer of his cherry wood nightstand.  He rolls back over and cradles you from behind.  He starts to kiss and nip at your neck while lifting one of your legs and placing his hard morning wood against the silky folds of your womanhood.  All of a sudden, the alarm on Toshinori's phone goes off causing him to stop.  He groans in disappointment before removing himself from between your legs and lowering your leg back down.  He rolls onto his back then reaches over to pick up his phone from the nightstand.  He unplugs the charger before turning off the alarm on his phone.  He sighs and turns on the small red and white lamp on the nightstand, "It's time for me to get ready for my morning jog with Midoriya."

You roll over onto your back as well before stretching your arm and legs.  "Yeah, I need to get back to my apartment and get ready to take Eddie to the docks."

Toshinori yawns then sits up in bed, "So...he's going back to America today?"

You sit up too before replying, "Yes.  Venom is starting to get hungry for his regular 'food' and if they stay any longer villains might start losing their heads."  You see Toshinori shudder slightly and you giggle, "After I see Eddie and V off, I'm going to go directly to U.A. to start working on a lesson plan for today."

Toshinori looks over at you in surprise, "You mean you haven't thought of a lesson for your students today?"

You stand up from the bed, "I thought I would just go with the flow.  I was thinking about teaching them how to deal with the media today.  Have them hold mock interviews in front of a camera.  Stuff like that."

Toshinori stands up and stretches, several of his joints popping.  "That will be a good experience for them...especially Midoriya and Amajiki.  Good luck with Bakugo though." 

You laugh, "Dahahaha!  I plan on spending more time with Bakugo today than with most of the other students.  Hopefully, over time, I can help him control his temper enough so that he doesn't make a complete ass out of himself on the day he debuts as a pro."  Toshinori suddenly lets out a small hiss of pain and gently puts his right hand over his scar.  He carefully sits back down on the bed and begins gasping for air.  You rush around the bed to stand in front of him, "Are you okay?"  Toshinori nods, but soon his gasping turns into harsh coughing and he covers his mouth with his hand.  You bend over and grab the trash can that's in between the bed and the nightstand.  You hold it out for him and he takes it before coughing up massive amounts of blood into it.  You walk into the bathroom that's connected to the master bedroom and grab a washcloth from a cabinet before turning on the faucet and putting the rag under the running water.  Once the rag is thoroughly wet, you turn off the water then wring some of the water from the rag.  You leave the bathroom and return to Toshinori's side.  He has now stopped coughing, but his skin is very pale.  You sit down on the bed beside him and turn his head towards you.  You begin to wipe away the blood around his mouth as you tell him, "You need to take it easy today,  Luv.  I'm going to call Izuku and tell him that you can't join him this morning."