Our Promise

"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a your life."

-----

Its been a couple of days since William and I announced to each other, our depart from one another.

It has been driving me crazy not been able to see him, I mean his always at my house his like my twin, my best friend and most of all I love him..

"I love him?". I shook my head trying to forget all my thpguhts away. I've always had a crush on him and I think he knows.

"Why does life have to become so difficult". I said as I plopped down by beany bag chair.

I started fidgeting with my clothes and soon enough my pink tees is now wrinkled thanks to me.

I looked around and saw the pink book which was given by Madam Pink, crazy right her last name is pink and her full name is Ysabelle Rose Pink.

I started reading the pink book and I have got to say, it was very educating so I found out that the Girls Society was established on 1645 by a woman named Margareth G. It says here that she didn't want her last name to be known.

I wonder why.

Anyway I saw a bunch of photos of girls having their parties on the front porch of the house, it was amazing to think that they are all virgins.

As I scanned for more pages, my door bell rang. So I got up whilst still in my pj's and went towards the main door.

I saw William's leaning figure on my doorway, he managed to smile at me.

"Hi, I got lonely". He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes, his blue shirt managed to get his abs to show. So it was really difficult to focus.

"You do know we can't see each other right?". I pointed put but he just shrugged and made his way towards my refrigerator and went on to make a sandwich.

He even asked for one but I declined.

"This is serious Will, we might get in trouble".

"But I can't just stop my friendship with you".

"Maybe we should".

"No, you have been my friend since we were still in our mother's stomachs and I am not going to give you up".

He said this with a small smile, his eyes roamed my face and he managed to lift me up to my room all of the sudden.

"What are you doing?".

"I am making a promise in our promise tree". We walked towards my garden at the back of my room and saw my little lucky tree.

I had added some pink ribbons for extra luck.

It seems that luck is the only thing keeping me sane, although as William's hand holds my hand it felt good.

"I promise that I will always be beside Maddi whenever she sheds a tear, she needs someone to talk to and every time she wants to watch Gossip Girl on the television or whenever she wants to eat a huge tub of ice cream, and whenever she goes shoe shopping that takes her six hours and she needs to carry her things".

Its my turn to promise.

"I promise that I will forever be beside William whenever he fights with someone, when his favorite team in NBA lose, whenever he whines about his celebrity crush, whenever he's hurt, whenever he wants to play hoops, whenever he wants to watch family guy and whenever he wants me around".

We finished our promises and made a pinky finger. You see when we were kids we used to believe that my tree brought luck to promises that are made.

We Honor this promises.

I hope we can fulfill these promises.

----

Please vote and comment.

Thank you lovely readers.