6

Please be sure to comment while reading, it motivates me to write more and also tells me where to take the story. Votes are lovely as well.

I missed you all, please enjoy and stay Covid free.

Taviana

Taviana

"Taviana Monae, you've been nothing but good to me all of our lives. I couldn't imagine this life without you and I'll do everything I can to make sure, I'm with you in the next. Your smile outshines the sun, your brown eyes glow brighter than the moon, I want nothing more in this world than to go to sleep and wake up every single day more in love with you than the last,  for the rest of my life. Will you do me the honors.."

Drip.. drip.. drip..

"Well good morning sleeping beauty" a beautiful black nurse was smiling over me as she placed her stethoscope over my heart. "My name is nurse Jackie I'm just checking your vitals okay?"

"Hi" I mumbled quietly, my throat was dry and it was super bright in here.

"I'll get you some water sweetie," she spoke as she went over to the faucet grabbing a paper cup and filling it with water. Handing it to me as I sat up, "you have a guest out in the hall so I'll just run things over with you very quickly." I took the water back, loving the soothing effect it had over my throat. "You have to eat honey, seems like you're either stressing way too much or eating salt for fun, your blood pressure was just sky rocket high and you were very dehydrated. Good thing is being here, we've fixed both problems but you have to be on top of this stuff when you're home too okay?" Taking in everything she just said I nodded, I was confused how'd I allow myself to get to this point?

"I'll get your discharge papers and send your guest in, but I strongly advise you sign up for therapy. Just my suggestion it helped me a ton." Sending her a small smile she winked and left out.

I couldn't muster up the strength to say much but I did have a mouthful to say, my thoughts were going crazy. Therapy over a nigga? I think the fuck not. I don't even care about him.

"Hey beautiful" Dave smiles while holding a bouquet of yellow and red roses. I cheesed while holding my hands out for them.

"Aww, Hi handsome" handing me the roses he leant down and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"How you feeling?" He asked while taking a seat on the side of the hospital bed.

Shrugging I looked over the flowers, grabbing the card, for the most beautiful girl in the world, I love you feel better. Poking my lip out into a pout I look up at him, with my eyes watering. "Aww this is so sweet" Rolling his eyes, he chuckled.

"Whatever, answer my question softy" he spoke while shoving me lightly.

Staring into his deep brown orbs I sighed "I'm scared that I'm losing myself, I didn't even realize how down I really was about this whole situation and I just want ..." pausing to think about what I actually wanted for myself I came to terms with the word. "Peace. I just want peace."