2

Dave

Dave

"Can you make me forget?" Chuckling I looked away from her for a moment just to really get my thoughts together.

Playing it off I decided to see where her head was really at, "I'm trying baby girl, the weed not helping?" I questioned staring down at her little frame she placed her head down, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion I placed my finger under her chin and gently lifted her head so her eyes could meet mine; seeing her eyes glossed over "What's the problem T?"

Shaking her head, she moved from in front of me, waltzing over to my nightstand she placed her blunt in my ashtray and silently walked over to my bathroom going inside she shut the door and almost immediately I heard the door lock.

Deciding on giving her some space I searched through my drawers pulling out two white tees and some boxers for the both of us I chilled at the end of my bed just waiting for her to come out.

Tavi

Tavi

Stupid. I knew that's exactly how'd I look if word got out that my dumb ass husband was fucking other bitches.

Stupid. That's exactly how I feel after asking my best friend who might I add never once tried to cross that line with me; if he could make me forget the problems at hand.

It could've been coming from the liquor or the weed, if I was weak minded that's what I'd blame it on, but I know exactly what I'm doing right now I'm not a lightweight and I'll have to deal with this humiliation.

I've been sitting on this counter top just in my head for at least 20 minutes my brain was going absolutely nuts and there was nothing I could do to stop it, I just told him literally all the things I didn't want happening to me and yet he fucks a bitch in a club, leaves with the bitch in the club has a bitch rapping side bitch 101 lyrics to me in the club and may I just clarify all of this is fucking public!

Letting out a sigh and getting down from the counter I grabbed a towel and wash cloth from the rack against the wall sitting it on top of the closed toilet I fumbled with the nozzles on the shower seeing the water rush down from the ceiling I stepped back and walked over to the mirror removing my lash strips and shortly after my dress. Taking the wash cloth I begin washing the nights make up off of my face the best I could without any wipes.