The tense atmosphere of the team from when the game had start disappeared as they shook hands. Smiles, pats, and even hugs were shared between the two teams.

"Jinsoul!" She turned around to her direction, smiling brightly. She continued to run towards Jungeun's direction and engulf her in a hug.

"That was some game, hm?" Jungeun said. Jinsoul laughed, shaking her head. "What are you talking about? we were totally wrecked."

"Sure, tell that to your grin," Jungeun made the girl laugh wider.

"I think you forgot I'm right here," they both let go upon hearing Heejin's complaint. That soon disintegrated when Hyunjin showed up, they hugged each other and soon talked as if there was no one else other than them there.

"Well, that's kind of hypocritical," Haseul towed in. Hyunjin heard this and of course decided to bicker with her again, "And what?"

"Ah, there they go again," Jinsoul changed her attention back to Jungeun, not minding the background chitter at all, "well, all that's left is your performance tonight, right?"

"Yeah," Jungeun breathed, "I hope it goes well."

"Well, I'm sure," Jinsoul stole a quick peck on Jungeun's cheek before continuing, "you and the crew are gonna do amazing!"

"You've never seen Heejin dance before? What kind of a girlfriend are you?" Jinsoul said as she sat beside Hyunjin.

"The kind that hasn't even asked her to be mine properly," Hyunjin rolled her eyes. Jinsoul winked, "well, she's amazing! But not as amazing as Jungeun."

"Yeah, sure, we'll see about that," Hyunjin snickered. A calling from a familiar voice made itself known, "Jinsoul!"

"Sooyoung?" She waved, coming over with a girl towing behind, "And..?"

"Hyejoo. You know, the girl who spilled Chaewon's drink..." She let her hand hook her neck. She smiled taking the hand Jinsoul offered her, "nice meeting you."

"What're you guys doing here? I mean I know Jungeun is a regular but do you do this with all your regulars?"

"Actually," Sooyoung pulled out a small peach coloured banner from the purse she had slung over one shoulder. She ushered Hyejoo to do the same, the younger girl seeming a bit embarrassed to, but nonetheless pulled out her own teal banner.

Jinsoul's mouth gaped at the banners, well, she was gaping because of what was on the banners. Sooyoung's being Jiwooming Fighting! and Hyejoo's Gowon is good at League but is better at dancing!

"You..you made them yourselves?" Jinsoul asked, still scanning the pieces of coloured scrim. "Yeah! We thought we'd surprise them," Sooyoung grinned.

Jinsoul suddenly wondered how the two employees from the nearby cookie shop has gotten closer to the two members of burn.

"Well, that's cute, I guess.." Jinsoul cooed. "Sit beside us, We'll be like the support squad!"

"Make sure to scream the loudest!"

"The next contestant, a strong one! just last year they had almost siezed the gold prize! Coming back stronger, and more determined to win is Burn Dance Crew!" The host announced.