𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

Saturday, June 20th

Saturday, June 20th

WHEN TAEHYUNG RECEIVED his money from money guy, hence the given name, he was bewildered by the amount. So, for the past couple of days, he had been shopping his heart out. His inner impulsive buyer quaking with joy. He went to a whole bunch of craft stores like some basic white mother and shopped online an unhealthy amount of times.

Is it possible to get addicted to online shopping because he may be getting a bit—out of control? He's just another addict for stationary, who could blame him? He can never have enough pens.

"Oh my god, so Namjoon came over yesterday and he fucking gave me flowers. Flowers Taehyungie! Like—he's a living anime character; so perfect!" Jimin squealed laying on his back on Taehyung's couch, legs swinging in the air. "And then we cooked together. He was so fucking bad at it but it was cute helping him. It felt good to know he's not perfect at everything, but even that makes him perfect, ya know?"

Taehyung listened while writing in his journal nodding along to Jimins rambling.

"We made ramen but it turns out we didn't make the broth correctly so we just went out to some restaurant. And, god, what I really like about him is that even after all of that he didn't make a move on me. Like he's so patient and doesn't rush things. We haven't kissed once yet. I think that means I'm special right?"

Taehyung looked up, setting his brush pen down, "You guys haven't kissed yet?" With the way he talks about Namjoon like there's no tomorrow, he's genuinely shocked that they haven't done anything intimate. But now it makes more sense to Taehyung.

Jimin must still be scared.

"Well no. I think he can tell I've been keeping my distance physically. I think that's why he's taking things slow with me. It's thoughtful," he replied softly.

Taehyung remembers when Jimin opened up about his past toxic relationship. He remembers seeing how it pained Jimin just to speak about it. He could tell it left a permanent mark on him. It's something Jimin never truly opens up about, unless he fully trusts you.

"Namjoon's a good guy. He's perfect for you. He really is," Taehyung agreed. "Do you think you'll be ready when he starts wanting to get intimate?"

Jimin looked to the side, "I—I don't know yet."

Taehyung smiled as he stood up from his seat to hug Jimin. He laid his head on his chest listening to his heartbeat, "I know you're scared, Minnie. I can tell, but from what I'm hearing, he makes you happy and he understands you." Taehyung leaned back to look at Jimins face, "this is good for you. Namjoon will help you heal, truly heal."

"Yeah. Yeah, he will."

"Want some coffee?" Taehyung asked out of the blue.

"Bruh, it's almost four in the afternoon!" Jimin chuckled, pushing Taehyung away. "But yeah I'd love some coffee you weirdo."