New books!

Guys! In case you didn't see the chapter, or the several posts about it, I am writing 2 new books! One is romance, and one is humor! The first one is my newest edition to the Fighter series, taking on new people that you will love and adore. Missing Her. This is a story about loss and love and dare i say, danger?  You will love it if you loved reading military's Girl or The Street Fighter! So please! If you get the chance, check it out! Read, comment, vote and share! Spread the love for this new book of mine! And it does have re occurring characters from TSF, so be watching for them! Will you be able to know who it is?

For my second book! The one I know you all have been waiting for..... For Her. This story is based on Alex's life! Picking up on where we left on in this book, it follows Alex's journey with Garret to California so that he can find his sister! Need I tell you any more? There will be action and comedy gold! So please! Check this one out as well! Read! Comment! Vote! Please let me know what you think on both stories! I feel like I'm loosing my fans/readers as I write more books.... :( Anyway! Don't forget to share it with other either! 

Surprise! I actually have a short romance story I'm wiring as well, it wil be about 5-10 chapters, so it's a quick read! Please read and let me know what you think! If I start publishing, this is the book I Will start with, just to test the waters of the publishing world! This story is called The Locket. It is a romance, all the way! It's all that sappy stuff I don't tend to put in my other romance books, and it's out and available for you to read, just before valentines day! Please go check it out and let me know what you think on that as well! 

I hope you all are having a gret new year so far! Sorry that this story had to end :( ANd not saying it's for sure, but I'm thinking of creating a short.... Would you guy's like to read Ty's Journal from Military's Girl? Let me know! The more comments and votes, the more likely I'll do it, because I know it will take time, but I want it to be worth it :)

Let me know! 

Love always and forever,

-KenZ_Dizzy95