Accidents happen

(Jack's pov)
"Jaden?" I sighed, not even bothering to respond to Finn. "Yes?" His eyes looked at my phone and quickly looked at Finn with disbelief. "What am I doing wrong?" I turned off my phone and took a sip of my drink.
"Maybe...and this is just a wild guess, maybe Finn wants you to be straight forward?" I sigh and turn my phone back on.
Me:can we talk?
Mine😍🥺🥰:sure what's up?
"You changed his name?"
"Shut up Jaden."
Me:not here..
Mine😍🥺🥰:okay, meet me @ the roof in 4?
Me:ok:)
I stare at the clock and wait for 3 minutes to pass. Once it does, I head up for the roof..5 more minutes pass by, and I wait. 5 minutes turns to 10, to 15, to 20, to an hour. As I'm about to walk downstairs, I bump into Finn making his drink go all over his lower shirt and the top of his shorts.
"I-im sorry. I thought you stood me up and-"
"Its okay. Sorry for not coming up here sooner..some people got into a fight."
"I have a towel..and I can fix it."
Ok, call me crazy..but I've been on tiktok a lot, and there's this trend and it's like, 'pov;we are at a party and you spilled your drink on me' and it has like the person getting head. so call me crazy, but ima justt.....
"Fix it?" He raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah, hold this." I throw the towel and he catches it.
"Okay but dont you need it to-"
(Smut warning)
I get down on my knees causing him to stop talking. He puts his hands in my hair and starts to fiddle with my curls.
I slip my hand in his underwear and start to lick the tip.
~~~
"Finn? Are you up here?" It was Sophia's voice. Woah wait..why was Sophia asking about Finn?
Finn blushed and threw a blanket over me.
"Lay flat, and keep quiet." I just shook my head yes and continued.
"Yeah, what's up?"
"Well..I was talking to Millie.."
I hate millie.
"Congratulations?"
"Well, she said that you would like me if I was straight forward."
"Look, Sophia..I'm not gonna like you like that. I'm sorry, I just dont like gir-"
He cut himself off and moaned a little.
"Are you okay?" Sophia got closer.
"Mhm..y-yup. I'm good ."
I felt Finn grab my arm.
"Okay..I'll be downstairs."
"Mhm." And with that, Sophia went downstairs back to the party.
Finn moved the blanket and grabbed a handful of my hair. I went a little faster and he pulled my hair a little roughly.
"Jack..you should spill my drink on me more often." He smirked and pushed my head down a little faster.
~~
Finn kissed my forehead and put his arm around me. He kissed my forehead and smiled

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
488 words
Start time:6:57pm
Finish time:7:14pm
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Questions;
Will this start a new chapter for Fack?
Does Sophia want to take Finn from Jack?
What about Jaden?
Does he want to take Jack from Finn?

Until next time..
I love you all <3