The Party

(Jack's pov)

Finn invited all of his friends over for a group party. I invited Wyatt and Jaden. They were the only two that I stayed close with..other than Finn. But that's irrelevant.
"What?" He smiled.
"Huh? Oh. I'm just thinking.."
"Of?"
"The party.."
"Dont worry." He put his hand over mine and sent me butterflies. "If things get to ehh then we can chill in your hotel room."
"Oh..okay."
~
"Hey Finn." Millie smiled. Finn didn't seem to have the same enthusiasm as her though. He didn't say anything, he just waved and put on a fake smile.
"Hey dude." Caleb walked in and fist bumped Finn.  Noah came in but didn't say anything.
"Failed romance." His whispered.
Failed what now? So hold up, Fillie happened and failed, and Joah happened but failed. Well, you know what they say. 3rd times a charm. Its Fack's turn.
"Ah." I smiled.
Sadie walked in a few minutes later.
~
"Let's play spin the bottle." Sadie suggested.
"Yeah ok, I'm game." Caleb giggled.
"Alright." Gaten poked Caleb.
The rest of us silently agreed and Caleb grabbed the bottle.
The bottle went around and around a few times before landing on Noah.
"Ooe, Coah." Gaten joked.
Caleb rolled his eyes and kissed Noah somewhat quickly.
"Ok my turn." Noah spun the bottle really hard. Probably hoping for it to land on Finn. Luckily it didn't. It landed on Sadie. Sadie groaned and kissed him. The kiss lasted for about 3 seconds. Then Sadie spun the bottle and it landed on me. You can say that it's just my feelings, but I swear I saw Finn's face get red in anger. Sadie smiled a little and then kissed me. I pulled away after a few seconds into the kiss. I spun the bottle kind of hoping it was going to end up landing on Finn. And if you want me to be honest...

"Damn. Today must be my lucky day." Finn winked.

I wanted to make this kiss worth it. I cupped his face with one hand and my other in his hair. We slowly inched closer and closer until our lips were touching. Finn bit my bottom lip a little causing me to open up and he let his tongue explore my mouth.
"Oh. My. God." Sadie giggled.
"What?" Noah rolled his eyes, clearly jealous at the fact that Finn is MAKING OUT with me.
"We should do 7 minutes in Heaven."
"Sure whatever."
"Imma take Jack first." Finn winked as he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the closet.
"W-what?"
"I wanna talk to you.."
"We are talking."
"No..did that kiss mean anything?"
Shit. Ok..Finn kisses a lot of people. And he kisses a lot of people like that. So he definitely doesn't like me..
"Well, yeah. We're best friends."
"Oh...okay." he seemed kind of disappointed in my answer. But I decided to push it back.
"So what do you-" he continued but I cut him off by throwing my hands around his neck and pressing my lips on his again.
"You're confusing me."he mumbled.
"Good."
"You're also giving me mixed signals princess."
"I told you not to-"
"You're throwing mixer signals. I'll call you what I want to."
"......fine."

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
544 words
Start time:5:20
Finish time:5:40
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Questions;
Why was Finn disappointed?
Why did Noah get so jealous?
What about Fillie?
What about Foah?

WHEN WILL FACK HAPPEN?!?!

Until next time...
J love you all <3