In Jack's hotel Room

(Jack's pov)

After it had been 6 minutes, I fixed my hair and so did Finn. Finn smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
"Are you ready princess?"
"I guess."
We sat down on the bean bag chairs and just talked about random shit. We talked about pigs, cows, farms, It chapter 2, etc. When Sadie came to the door we heard her stop, probably because she was listening.
"Wanna pull a prank on them?" Finn smiled.
"Always."
"Ok. I need you to moan my name."
Pfft, dont have to tell me twice.
"Alright."
~
(Sadie's pov)
Before I opened the door I stopped and put my ear against the door, just to see what I could hear.
~
(Jack's pov)
"Whenever you're ready princess."
"Oh my god..F-Finn..where'd you learn how to do that.." i moaned and Finn tried to hold in his giggles.
Finn hit the wall making them think he pushed me against it. And i tried to hold in giggles.
~
(Sadie's pov)
Oh. My. God.
"We can give them more time.." I said quietly.
"What? No. It's been 8 minutes. 8!" Noah explained as he walked to the door.
"You dont wanna do that." I mumble.
"Well I'm doing it." Noah turned the handle and quickly opened the door. He put his face behind his shoulder to stop himself from seeing anything.
~
(Jack's pov)
"Oh hey guys." Finn smiled.
"What'd we miss?" I giggled. Sadie looked at me and then at Finn. She examined us both, either looking for hickeys or some sign that we just fucked each other. There wasn't anything. Our hair was fixed, we didn't seem exhausted, no hickeys. Nothing.
"Nothing." Sadie finally sighed, knowing she wasn't going to find any proof.
~
(Finn's pov)
I kept smiling. I dont know why..when I'm around Jack, I'm usually a smile, blushed, hot mess. I know what you're thinking. And yeah, Jack's the person I've been in love with all these years. But, he doesn't feel the same. I mean, he said that the kiss meant nothing to him. So what am I supposed to think? Hes just scared that I don't feel the same? Maybe. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. I suppose i should find out..
~
(Jack's pov)
Finn seemed to be lost in thought. He hasn't said anything in a few minutes.
"Finn..are you alright?"
"Yeah..um..do..do you wanna escape for a little?"
I blushed at the thought of what could happen with us being alone together. I quickly shook it off before Finn could notice.
"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my room key from off his table. Finn grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers which sent butterflies to my stomach. I lead him slightly down the hall, and we left a note on the table for the others.
"We went to get drinks, snacks, and ice..we will be back soon. -Fack ;)"
Dont ask me why I put Fack..
I unlocked the door to my room and sighed a breath of relief when I walked in.
"So..why'd you want to escape the party?"
"Well..." finn sighed. "I wanted to ask you..something."
"Yeah of course. What's up?"
"I know you said the kiss didn't mean anything..." he looked at the ground and continued,"but it gave me butterlfies."
I blushed a little, but for the first time..I didn't hide it.
"It gave me butterflies too." I smiled.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
574 words
Start time:4:44am
Finish time:5:05am
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Questions;

What will happen in the hotel room?
What will Finn say/ do next?
Will there be smut? (Oop)

WHEN WILL FACK HAPPEN!?!?¿

until next time....
I love you all <3