Sudden Attraction (Hyunlix) (15)

Ship: Hyunjin & Felix
Genre: Smut
Requested by @toppinghees
Side Note - Sorry this took long to write and post.
••••

"Ngh." Felix groaned, his lower body aching. He looked to his side and wasn't suprised when he saw a random boy next to him. The australian got out of bed, trying to balance and grabbed his clothes off the ground. Hurriedly putting them before the guy wakes up.

Felix put on his shoes and sped walked to his dorm which wasn't far away. He slowed down as he saw the other male was not awake and following him. Getting called names from other students passing by but he couldn't care less.

"At least I can get dick.." he mumbled to himself after a girl called him a whore. Limping slightly as he made it to his dorm. He got out his phone and checked the time.

Oh shit. Class starts in five minutes.

He ran into his bedroom, ignoring the pain in his ass and grabbed the first set of clothing that was infront of him. Running to the bathroom to brush his teeth since he could still taste cum at the back of his throat. Grabbing his backpack and rushing to his class.

Barely making it to the classroom. He walked to his seat, forgetting that he was like the flash a second ago. He set his backpack down and took out the needed books for class.

———

"Yo, Hyunjin. I got the math test answers from a nerd over there." Jisung sat next to Hyunjin at one of the tables in the cafeteria. The younger boy of the two noticed he wasn't paying attention to him. Jisung looked where Hyunjin had his eyes on.

He sighed, "Don't tell me you still have the hots for that Lee kid." Hyunjin's ears perked up. "Jesus, what do you have against that kid?" Hyunjin crossed his arms. Han just facepalmed.

"I don't have anything against him, BUT he's slept with majority of your friends. Changbin even told me that they had sex last night!" Jisung threw his hands in the air to make the situation even more dramatic.

"Just makes me want him even more." Hyunjin licked his lips. Barely noticing that almost every guy in the cafeteria was openly staring at Felix's ass. "Well, what makes you think he'll choose you over many guys in this school?"

"Is that even a question? Bitch please. I'm fucking Hwang Hyunjin."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, make your move before Woojin does." Jisung chuckled. Letting out a snort once he heard Hyunjin call Woojin a traitor. Digging into his food as Hyunjin made his way to Felix.

———

"Hey, woojinnie hyung." Felix greeted as the elder's arms sneaked around his waist. Soonly tooken off by Hyunjin. Grabbing Felix by the arm and bringing him over to the nearest classroom. Remembering to locked the doors and roll down the window curtains.

"Strip."

"W-what?"

"You heard me." Hyunjin shot a glare, leaning his back on one of the desks. Without a word, Felix did what he was told to do, removing all his clothes. Hyunjin walked over to the younger boy and leaned in, settling his lips onto Felix's. The australian's clothing falling to the floor as he was left bare naked.

The two boys exploring each other's mouths, fighting for dominance but Hyunjin quickly made his position clear by leaving a playful smack on Lix's plump bottom. The sleepy younger boy placed his arms around Hyunjin's neck, moaning in to the kiss.

"W-what are you gonna do to me?" Felix bit his lip.

Hyunjin smirked and nipped at those soft pink lips before him.

"What do you want me to do, baby boy?"

Lix whimpered into Hyunjin's shoulder, the elder brought his hand around to Felix's quite obvious erection. Making the freckled boy let out a breathy moan and looked down at Hyunjin's on his throbbing member, "fuck.."

"Huh? What is it princess?" Hyunjin asked teasingly, letting his hand go a little faster. Felix opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. Just a squeaky little whimper.

Hyunjin leaned in close to felix's ear, growling softly as he spoke. "Fuck you? Do you want daddy's dick inside your cute, perky, little hole?"

(hYUNJIN STOP)

"Please.."

Hyunjin discarded his jeans, along with his underwear as he took both their lengths into his hand. Stroking them both at the same time. Smirking, he stole a quick kiss from the beautiful boy.

Lix turned around, pushing his ass against Hyunjin's leaking member, allowing his precum to act like lube. He sucked on two of his fingers, bringing those little digits around to prepare him for what was to come.

"Good boy." Hyunjin muttered under his breath.

Teasingly, the older slapped his length against hole as it twitched desperately for attention. He slowly slid inside the boy, allowing him to adjust to his size.

A loud moan escaped from his mouth as Felix felt Hyunjin enter him. He knew the walls around them were thin, but he was feeling selfish today.

Hyunjin began to speed up his motions, gripping onto Felix's waist tightly as he did. He groaned softly and leaned his head back against the wall behind him. Without holding back the elder male pounded hard into Lix, causing his legs to tremble.

"Hyung.. you're so big"

Moans filled the classroom, leaking through the door out into the rest of the hallway. Students looked around embarrassed at what they had been hearing. Minho, with a smirk on his face, looked over at Jisung who grumbled. A lot of students knew exactly what was going on and who was involved. Jisung's face went bright red as he clearly heard Felix moan Hyunjin's name. Begging him to fuck him harder.

He turned back around to face him. Switching places, with Hyunjin's back facing the wall. "What are you doing?" Hyunjin took his dick out, confused on what Felix was doing.

"I didn't say were done. Put it back in."

"Hm. What a bratty little boy."

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at him before positioning himself at the younger's entrance. He felt tighter in this position. He could feel Lix clench around his member and it felt too good.

"Guys, you are too loud.." Jisung whispers while knocking on the classroom door. The boys inside didn't even bother listening as they continued. Hyunjin let out a gasp then a moan; whimper-like, yet still dominant.

Felix smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss as he moved his ass up down on Hyunjin. Hyunjin's hand took hold of Lix's member as he bounced while his other hand teased his own nipples. Wet noises filling up the room as they continued.

They were both getting extremely close. Hyunjin's upward strokes started to get sloppy and the two moaned loud enough that more than just the boys would be able to hear them.

"Shit. I'm coming."

"Cum with me, hyungie."

Felix quickly gets off and the two stroke eachother. Their precum over flowing and dripping down their shafts. Felix gripped Hyunjin's bicep and leaned in close, moaning against his lips as he felt himself getting close.

Only seconds later, strings of thick, warm cum, shot out of their cocks. Some landing on the floor of the washroom. They kissed a final time and cleaned up just in time to hear the bell ring.

They went their separate ways casually as if nothing had happened.

1240 words