"Watch he's gonna die." Frank laughed as Julian was recording. "Look!" I said pointing to Logan who sprayed the windex in his mouth and started coughing. "You dumbass" I laughed as they all did too.

"Fuck I almost died" Logan said coughing even more. "Because you're a dumbass." Danny laughed as we went down the chips aisle. "Grab me some takis" Danny said as I agreed and grabbed it on the top shelf and got me my hot fries.

"Mamas can you grab me a hot puffs please." Frank said. "Got it." I said grabbing it and putting it in the basket. "Are we done or do you mofos want more?" I asked.  "We're done." Logan said rubbing his tongue on his shirt.

*After check out*

"Thanks Danny boi!" I smiled as I got off his back and held Franks hand. "You're lucky I love your dumbass" Danny laughed as we finally got in the car. I sat in between Danny and Frank in the back with Logan driving and Julian in the passenger seat.

"Aye ass or boobs?" Julian read from his phone. "Ass" Danny said. "Ass" Julian agreed. "Ass." Frank said squeezing mine, I yelped "fucker." I whispered as they all laughed at me. "I'm a boob guy." Logan admitted. "What's your answer Peaches?" Logan asked. "Dick." I said placing my hand on Franks thigh moving up more.

He gave me a glare as Danny was too focused on his phone to noticed.

*Logans house*

"Alright let's get to these damn questions." Julian said as I laughed. "We have Peaches here to give us some girl perspectives." Julian said as I smiled and waved at the camera.

"Okay do girls like bad boys?" Julian asked. "Fuck yeah" Danny said eating his chips. As Logan agreed with him. "Shit" frank laughed as I looked at him and giggled. "Look at this fucker back here." Logan laughed. "Is Frank a bad boy? Let's debate that." We all laughed.

Frank stuck his tongue out and winked. "Oh shut up." I laughed and nudged him slightly. "I don't know why when guys are too nice they want to like date an asshole." Julian said pointing at Frank as frank gave him a 'what the fuck?' Look.

I rolled my eyes "What do you have to say?" Logan asked. "I mean in all honesty every girl is different. Speaking for myself?" I say looking at them. "A guy who just knows how to treat a girl, not like an object. Like she's somebody you know?" I say as they nodded their heads. Frank squeezed my hand as I smiled at him.

"Not saying that this is Danny, but say a girl meets  a guy like Danny." "A pushover" Danny shrugged. "Not even a pushover, just super charming and all that. They're gonna think he's hiding something" Julian said.

"They just want that asshole attention." Danny said. "But then a bad boy can also be someone who does a bunch of drugs and smokes and shit." Logan spoke up eating a Swedish fish.

"That is very much true!" I said nodding my head. They looked at me like 'what the fuck' "what? It's true" I shrugged. "Smoking is hot." I shrugged my shoulders. "Is that why you like frank?" Logan laughed. "Shut the fuck up bitchass." I said punching him. "Ow!" He yelped. I gave a smile innocent smile.

*three minutes later*

"Would you date someone that your friends wouldn't approve of?" Julian asked. "Yeah" Logan laughed. "Nah" Danny and I answered as well as Julian and Frank.

"Wha? Yes you can!" Logan laughed. "You can't Frank?" Julian asked holding his hand out. "Mother fucker I broke up with my ex bro." He said shaking his head as Julian and Danny hyped him up.

That was true, Frank broke up with his ex. "Hold up we, I'm not gonna name drop but we all know who." Logan said as I nodded my head yeah which was true. "I broke up with her an-." "After how long?!" Logan said trying to prove his point.

"Are you telling me you don't get brainwashed Logan?" "You do get brainwashed" Julian agrees. "I haven't been brainwashed" Logan said. "Bull shit!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a Swedish fish from his hand.

"If you get your heartbroken you've been brainwashed" frank says. "Exactly!" I point out. They all looked at me confused "Who broke your heart?" Logan asked confused. I froze "I-. Bitch you should know." I shook my head. I held my fingers up counting down from three.two.one. "Ohhh!" They all said at the same time.

"Yeah you dumbasses" I shook my head. "Which gender is more romantic?" Julian asked. "Guys definitely" I said being honest. (I know this is a different  vlog but oh well lol)

"Exactly!" They all agreed. "I've never gotten flowers or chocolates have I?" Logan said trying to prove a point. "Yeah Lia." Frank  said getting out the car to fix his pants. "Bitch shut the fuck up." I said flipping him off. "I was kidding" he laughed getting back in and kissing my cheek.

"Mhm" I said taking a bite out of the Swedish fish in his hand.

*Ding*

Weirdo😝: Hi Mari

Freak🤪: Lia there's a party on Friday, you down to go?

Weirdo😝: How is it that you have lived here for two weeks and know of a party? *chuckles*

Freak🤪: Santi just told me. *laughs* Ask your friends too

Weirdo😝: Trust me they'll want to*laughs*

Freak🤪: Okay see you when you get home. Love you

Weirdo😝: Love you too Bye.

"What party?!" Danny asked excitedly. "I don't know someone that Santi knows." I shrugged. "Y'all down to go? It's this Friday." I asked. "I'm down" Logan said as Julian and Danny agreed. "Yeah me too." Frank said as I smiled.

"Alright it's set then." I nodded my head as we continued the vlog.

~~~