Yerin is sleeping and all I've been able to think about is how Yerin and Jungkook are related, how could they not have known? And Jungkook's dad is still alive.

This all is so complicated.

What would Jungkook think? For 15 years his dad hasn't been around and Jungkook thought it was because he's dead but he's alive and looking around at the company. What does he want? And then Yerin's dm Jungkook being related, the shock it would give to both of them is unpredictable.

"Hey Yuju, Yerin" I hear a voice say as I stare out the window but then I quickly turn to that voice.

It's Taehyung.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Can you wake up Yerin first" Taehyung asks.

I shake Yerin's shoulder a little and she wakes up.

"Mmh?"

"Okay so Jin just texted me" Taehyung says.

"And?"

"Sowon's mother is dead" he adds.

My eyes widen and I see Yerin's do also.

"How?" Yerin asks. "Car crash" Taehyung replies.

*beep*(seat belt sign)

At least they said a few words to each other.

"Sir you have to get back to your seat, the seat belt sign is no on"

Taehyung then heads back to his seat.

Taehyung's POV
I head back to my seat and Jungkook scoots a little so I am able to do so.

"So what happened, why did you go over there?" Jungkook asks.

"Why would you care? It doesn't concern you" I reply as I go back on my phone to reply to Jin.

"If it concerns Yuju it concerns me" Jungkook spits back.

I scoff, "since when? You've never had concern for her until this trip came up and now all of a sudden you care?"

"I-" Jungkook says but then stops.

Exactly, he's never cared so what does it matter to him.

I send my text to Jin.

Taehyung: A car crash? Where?

Jin: I'm not sure but I'm going to try to examine the scene right now, I'm heading back to the police station to try to get the location

Taehyung: ok, is Sowon alright?

Jin: she sort of told me to go away, I've only known her for about two weeks or so

Taehyung: typical Sowon, she doesn't like to burden people with her problems

Jin: it's not just that we're not on the best terms at the moment