After Tomoya closed the door of the tour bus behind him and turned to his friend Ryota, he looked into a mega wide grinning cat's face. "Oh, yeah, let's make love!" he sang and pushed the drummer in the side.

"Heee? You got one too many? What do you want?" he looked at his friend in shock and just shook his head. "Don't tell me you still don't get it?" Ryota said, dragging the now puzzled one with him "Oh come on, ... let's go, you loser" Laughing they went on their way and the bass player teased his friend with crude jokes about man love. The drummer joked unsuspectingly and laughed his head off.

The party mood hadn't completely disappeared yet and so they continued to fool around until they reached the bakery. "Let's have a quick coffee here," Ryota suggested and pointed to a round, small table. "I have a feeling we're not expected on the bus yet." His grin got a little tired after all, no wonder, none of them had slept a minute. Tomoya still didn't believe the words of his friend, he was just happy that Ryota was in such a good mood and they were having fun.

"What a crazy night, that was really weird," the bass player started now, as a young lady served her orders. Then he pointed at Tomoya. "But you got half... ...you got nothing." He gently sipped his coffee. "I've never seen Toru san so angry. He yelled at me fully because I didn't tell him where Taka is. ... and the guy at the club would've definitely gone down if I hadn't held back our leader." "No. No, really. His eyes got bigger and bigger. "Where was I then? I didn't know anything about him." The drummer looked a little concerned and thought aloud: "Toru seemed a little annoyed, ... and when we met Taka and him in front of the bus, ... so close together." He kept thinking: "At first I thought they were making out, but, ... that, ... was, ..." With even bigger eyes, he looked at Ryota and stammered, "Hey... what did you mean by making love earlier?" You could tell his brain was working at full capacity. "Shit... Taka and Toru? ...Ryo?" Tomoya was visibly shocked. "Are you sure... no shit? Do you really think this can work?"

They both looked concerned. What did that mean for the band? And for the future? If it wouldn't work out with Taka and Toru, they could lose everything. Their job, success, their friends. A damn delicate subject.

Ryota was Toru's longest friend and tried to reassure Tomoya: "I have full confidence in our leader", he defended Toru. "But love is blind," Tomoya said and put on a sour face. The bass player shook his head slightly. "Nevertheless, I trust in the common sense of both. We have achieved so much and we've come so far together. They know better than we do what is at stake." Determined, he looked his friend in the eye. "We are family, aren't we? That means if there's any trouble, we'll take it out together." Tomoya nodded eagerly and they shook hands. "One for all and all for one!"

Now let's go, I can't imagine that Toru still has energy..." Now they both laughed again and finished their breakfast.

I lay down next to Taka and leaned on my elbow. "It's really tight here." Slowly I leaned over him. "Say, Mori-chan, what do you want?" The sparkle in his eyes was electrifying, like after a successful performance, when the fans cheer and clap and your head still roars with the bass sounds. Taka raised a hand and drove up over my neck, through my red hair. Goose bumps ran down my back and I breathed heavily. My heartbeat raced, I was so excited and really had to pull myself together. The certainty to have him for me and to try everything sensual with him almost made my mind explode. With my eyes closed I tried to calm myself down again. Then I felt the pressure of his hand and his breath when he finally whispered, "Kiss me..." It was a hard, demanding kiss until Taka opened his mouth and I felt his tongue on my lips. I accepted the invitation and when our tongue tips touched, Taka moaned softly. "Hmm... Babe..."

A rumble on the side wall of the bus made us sit up and take notice. "What was that?" I asked astonished, but Taka didn't pay attention anymore and pulled me back to himself. "Oh... come on", he purred seductively.