II

Yusei and Yuri pulled up to the museum. "Are you sure Yanagi can help?" Yuri asked, pulling his helmet off and placing it on his knee. 

"He explained it to me when my mark first started showing," Yusei said. They entered the museum and approached the front desk. "Excuse me. We'd like to see Yanagi," Yusei said to the receptionist. 

"One minute please," the receptionist said. She picked up the phone and dialed a number. Yusei and Yuri looked around the lobby, waiting for Yanagi. They saw Trudge pull up to the curb and enter the museum. 

"Yuri. I knew I'd catch up to you sooner or later," Trudge said. 

"Not now Trudge. We're kind of in the middle of something," Yuri said. Trudge's eyes widened in anger.

"I don't care what you're doing. I'm hauling you back to the Facility," Trudge said. Yusei stepped between them to stop Trudge.

"Trudge, this is Signer stuff," Yusei said. He and Trudge stared each other down.

"Fine," Trudge said, leaving the lobby. "But I'll get you one of these days," Trudge growled. He slammed the door and rode away. 

"He really needs to chill," Yuri said. 

"I know," Yusei said. They waited a few more minutes. Finally, an older man in a rumpled kimono came out an approached them. "Hey Yanagi," Yusei said.

"Hey Yusei," Yanagi said, hopping to Yusei. "And Yuri? What are you guys doing here?"

"It's a bit of a story Yanagi. Is there somewhere private we can talk?" Yusei asked. 

"Yeah. Follow me," Yanagi said. He led them through the museum and into his office. "What do you boys need?"

"Well, it's about my arm," Yuri said. He rolled his sleeve up and showed Yanagi. Yanagi's mouth shot open in shock. 

"I've heard legends of a sixth Signer, but I've never actually seen one before," Yanagi said. 

"Back up Yanagi. What's a Signer? What is the Crimson Dragon?" Yuri asked. Yanagi sat down and smoothed his kimono out. 

"Well, it all goes back five thousand years to the People of the Stars. They worshiped a red star they believed was their deity. Every five thousand years, the King of the Netherworld and his army of demons would try to take over the world, and the Crimson Dragon would choose five warriors to bear his marks, and they would aid the Crimson Dragon in fighting the King of the Netherworld," Yanagi explained. "Yusei, Jack, and their friends are all the modern Signers."

"What about Yuri's mark?" Yusei asked. 

"Well, like I said there are legends of a sixth Signer, but all the texts I've ever found have missing sections," Yanagi said. 

"So, it's possible that there are six Signers?" Yuri asked.

"Well, I suppose it could be, but like I said, the texts are incomplete," Yanagi said. "But yes, it is possible."

"Thank you Yanagi," Yuri said. He and Yusei got up and left Yanagi in his office and went back outside. Yuri mounted his runner and wheeled it around. He noticed two men in cloaks stood across the street, watching the two of them. He and Yusei left the museum, riding through the city. Yuri checked behind him. The cloaked men were riding their own duel runners. "Hey, Yusei. Don't look know, but I think we're being followed." 

"Any idea who they are?" Yusei asked, looking out of the corner of his eye.

"No. But I saw them outside the museum when we left," Yuri said. Yusei nodded and they turned in opposite directions. Yuri checked behind him. One of the cloaked riders had turned with Yuri. "So that's how you want to play it, huh?" Yuri muttered. He kept riding down the rode. He revved the engine and took off. He checked behind him, the cloaked guy still following him. He pulled into a parking lot and got off. "What's with you following me, pal?"