On SS JYP

Jackie sat on the cold metal floor in front of a humongous window. The stars that use to hang still in the sky on earth zoomed past her like shooting stars now, a testament to the hyperdrive of the ship she rode. The vastness of space seemed to press it’s self against the window, taunting her with it’s endless possibilities and dangers. For all the dreaming and promising she did when she was younger, she was never 100% sure she’d be able to make it to space. A part of her was sure that she’d be stuck on the ground, like a tree with it’s roots so deep in the earth that not even a hurricane could make it sway. But here she was. A thousand lightyears away from her home planet and family and problems.

Well.

Most of her problems.

Slender, warm arms wrapped around her shoulders and a small kiss was pressed to her neck. Jackie jumped slightly and whipped around to find just who she was expecting.

Bonbon. A thai girl would had the same dreams of traveling the stars as her. She had bleached blond hair that hung in long, thick pig tails around her chubby, cute face. 

She was the source of all Jackie’s problems ever since she left earth.

Content to spending all her free time trailing behind Jackie, Bonon had forced her way into the tall girl’s life. She’d sit by her at meals and babble on in english with her cute accent and shower at the same time as her. She’d challenge her to ping pong tournaments when they had hours for the rec room and invite herself over to Jackie’s room for sleepovers that were less of a sleepover and more of a cuddleover. When they finally decided to go to bed after playing video games that ended with them wrestling each other to decide who had actually won the title of Ultimate Overlord of the Universe, Bonbon would press herself up against Jackie’s side and wrap her arms around her, instantly falling asleep. The other girl, however, was never able to sleep on nights like this. She was too accustomed to sleeping alone, too use to tossing and turning until she finally fell asleep from pure exhaustion.

Bonbon made Jackie loose sleep and never left her alone. It drove her crazy on a level that no one else had even been able to reach.

Last night had been another one of their sleepovers but it had been worst than the usual ones. When they had started getting ready for bed, Bonbon changed into a pair of tiny, tiny shorts and a tank top. When she cuddled up against Jackie, she wrapped her bare legs around her and nuzzled into her neck. Bonbon’s hot breath tickled her neck and made her shiver. 

It had been a long, long night.

When clock on the wall announced with a mechanical bird cheep that the ship’s fake sun had risen, Jackie quickly but carefully unwrapped Bonbon from her and left to find somewhere she could be alone.

But no matter when she went, Bonbon would always find her.

“Jackie, why didn’t you tell me you were leaving? I got worried.” She pouted slightly and rested her chin on the others shoulder.

“Sorry,” She reached over and wrapped her arm around Bammy. 

“The stars look really pretty don't they?” The Thai girl shifted her gaze out the window and watched the stars go by. “It’s weird that they look that they’re moving. I don't think I’ll get use to that.”