new message (54)

even though they could text so freely they still wanted to take it slow, really getting to know each other before it gets serious, but at this point they both knew it already was serious

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

even though they could text so freely they still wanted to take it slow, really getting to know each other before it gets serious, but at this point they both knew it already was serious.

they weren't boyfriends yet but only because they didn't have the courage to ask.

"Taeehyyunnngg" a whiny jeongguk was laying on Taehyungs bed waiting for him to come back, he was just grabbing some snacks to eat while watching a movie with jeongguk.

"I'm back don't worry my whiny baby" he smiled at him and put the snacks on the nightstand and climbed back onto the bed. Jeongguk immediately cuddled with him, put one leg over his and laid his head on his chest.

Taehyung slung his arm around his tiny waist and pulled him closer, smelling his sweet perfume and smiling to himself. He started the movie which jeongguk choose , mean girls.

He didn't really understand why he wanted to watch that but what baby whats, baby gets.

Taehyung softly pecked his forehead, loving the feeling when jeongguk scooted closer to him.

"I like you so much... do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Jeongguk looked up at him, seeing taehyung already staring at him, he blushed at his intense gaze.

"yes " he whispered back and looked deep in his eyes. Both slowly leaned forward and their lips meet in a sweet peck.

They normally didn't do more than just stealing little pecks but this time it was different.

Taehyung kissed him again but this time longer, they moved there lips against each other, at first slowly but as soon as Taehyungs tongue licked over Jeongguks bottom lips, the kiss turned into a heated make out session. He opened his mouth and let their tongues dance.

Jeongguk digs his hand in taes hair and gently pulled on his hair, a low moan escapes him.

He pulled jeongguk on top of him so he was straddling him, his ass directly on his clothed dick.

He was madly blushing but he kept kissing Taehyung, pulling on his hair and started rocking back and forth.

"baby I think we shouldn't do that" Taehyung said between their kisses and slowly pulled away.

"I want our first time to be special"

and Jeongguk felt himself falling even deeper in love with him.

——-

guyyysss thank you so much for all the love on this book, I still can't believe it ♥️♥️😊

maybe check out my new story darkroom 😄

love y'all ♥️

M.