Just Dance {Hiro}

If the video doesn't work, then just search 'just dance Starships' and the right video will appear.

Oh yeah, and this isn't the video I wanted, it's the only one I could find that actually played.

Oh yeah, and that's the outfit you wear 😈

HIRO x READER

Your P.O.V

You walk with Honey Lemon and GoGo to SFIT for the big sleepover.

"So, tell me more about this, 'sleepover'." You ask Honey Lemon.

You had only just started SFIT that semester.

"Well" Honey Lemon started "it's where everyone comes and stays a whole night, working on projects, starting new ones, or just hanging out. They do it once every semester."

You all talk about it some more, until you see the boys, waiting for you on the stairs.

"Hey, girls." Fred waves to you all. You just wave, and you all walk inside.

Hiro couldn't keep his eyes off of you. He's had a crush on you the first week he met you, and whenever he looks into your (E/C) eyes, he gets a warm feeling in his heart.

You all went to the spot that you picked. You guys were really early, so it was really quiet.

You all walk to your lab, which is were you'll be staying. "I'm so glad I set up a TV in here." You thought.

You all set up your sleeping bags, you being in between GoGo and Hiro.

"So, what now?" GoGo asked.

"We can play... truth or dare." Honey Lemon laughed evilly.

After Fred ate toothpaste, Wassabi ran around the hall yelling "my pants are on Fire!", And GoGo spit out her gum for a whole 10 minutes, it was Honey Lemons turn to dare you.

"Dare." You chose happily.

"I dare you to... come with me." She drags you and GoGo to the bathroom, but not before whispering her plan to Fred.

"Put this on." She handed you a dress that was pink.

"Uh, you know I hate pink." You groan. (If your favorite color is pink, then just pretend you hate it. (: )

"That's not all." GoGo laughed. She handed you around 20 bracelets, and black heels. To top it off, she put a pink frilly ribbon in your (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Now what?" You asked bravely, but really, you were as unsure as ever.

"You have to go out there, and sing Starships by Nicki Minaj, while dancing to it on Just Dance." GoGo explained.

Your eyes widened, but before you could say anything, you were dragged back out into your lab.

You got weird looks on the way, but you didn't care. You were brave and didn't care what people thought of you.

As you got to your lab, Hiro walked up to you, handed you a microphone, and winked at you.

"Ready?" Fred asked evilly. You gulped.

"Let's go to the beach
Each
Let's go get away
They say what they gonna say
Have a drink
Clink
Found the spot light
Bad suckers like me it's hard to come by
The patron on
Let's go get it on
The zone oh
Yes I'm in the zone
Is it two
Three leave a good tip
Ima blow all my money and don't give two-
I'm on the floor floor
I love to dance
So give me more more
Till I can't stand
Get on the floor floor
Like it's your last chance
If you want more more
Then here I am-"

Honey squealed as you got a perfect on all the dance moves, and sung all the right words.

"-Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Can't stop cause were so high
Let's do this one more time
Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Let's do this one last time
Can't stop
Were higher than a mother-
Jump in my hoopty-hoopty-hoop
I own that
And I ain't paying my rent this month
I owe that
But check who you want
And check who you like
Dance our life
There's no end in sight
Twinkle twinkle little star
Everybody let me here you say
Ray Ray Ray
Now spend all your money
Cause they wanna pay pay pay
If you a g
You a g-g-g
My name is Onika
You can call me Nicki-"

A crowd startsto gather, and people are cheering, motivating you to give it your all. You noticed Honey on her phone taking a video of you, and you made a mental note to tell hsr nit to put that anywhere online.

"-Get on the floor floor
Like it's your last chance
If you want more more
Then here I am
Starships
Were meant to fly
Hands up
And touch the sky
Cant stop cause were so high
Let's do this one more time
Oh starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Let's do this one last time
Can't stop
Were higher than a mother-
Starships are meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Can't stop cause we're so high
Let's do this one more time
Starships were meant to fly
Hands up and touch the sky
Let's do this one last time
Can't stop
We're higher than a mother-
We're higher that a mother-" You finished. You were out of breath from dancing, and singing, so You dropped to the floor. Everyone applauded you so you stood up to bow. You put the mic back in the stand, and walk off the stage.

"I think I'll go get a bottle of water for myself." You thought out loud.

"I'll go with." Hiro stepped up. You nodded.

"Get us some pizza." Fred yelled as you both walked out the door. Hiro suddenly laughed.

"What?" You asked.

"I never knew how good of a singer you were." He said. You blushed madly. Suddenly, those wretched heels tripped you. You closed your eyes knowing you were falling, but never felt an impact. You opened your (E/C) eyes to find them staring into Hiro's brown ones.

"Can I... tell you something." Hiro said, sitting you on the floor, then sitting himself. You nod, looking into his eyes, and vise versa.

"Yeah." You urged.

"I've loved you, since the first week I've known you." He starts to lean in.

You also lean in, and say "well, I've loved you since I first looked into your brown-"

You were cut off by his lips touching yours. Your (E/C) eyes fluttered shut as you enjoyed this moment. The moment you've been waiting for, for over a month.

After you pulled apart, you both stood up. "Let's go get that pizza." Hiro chuckled.

And so, you walked hand in hand to get pizza.