"It's her punishment," The blonde speaks up avidly twisting her fingers to point over at Olivia who keeps still beside her car. Her gaze pointed downward, and her body lightly shaking. "Rumors were spread around that Sunny tried sleeping with Adrian Scott, captain of the soccer team. All these girls," Cameron gestures to the upperclassmen surrounding Sunny―Parker scowls at them. "They're his groupies, that don't want any girl near him. Jealousy in one girl is never fun. Jealous in ten? Downright destructive."

          Parker's head shakes in confusion, "They're doing this over some guy?"

          "They knew this would happen," Cameron replies with a shrug, as she heads down the steps at a slow pace. Expecting Parker to follow, only she doesn't. "You can't stop it, Parker. Let's just go."

          "I can't."

          Parker heads in the opposite direction, instead of heading down the steps toward the parking lot, she turns down the opposite steps toward the front quad where everything is unfolding. "Parker!" Cameron yells, but that's all in the past as the brunette takes the leader of the groupies by a fist full of her hair, and pulls her back harshly.

          The red extinguisher falls with a bang, to the concrete below them. "What the hell? Let go, you bitch!" The Hispanic looking girl sticks her claws for hands, out in Parker's direction but she dodges him as she keeps the girl at a folded back position. And that must hurt.

          "You need help," Parker looks at all the girls surrounding Sunny―who's crouched into a ball on the floor, holding her body, and whimpering. "All of you should see a fucking doctor for mental health issues. Don't you know that a chemical fire extinguisher can cause potential health issues―her eyes can shrink! She can go blind, or get respiratory issues. Are you willing to pay millions of dollars to compensate for you idiotic actions?"

          The girls stop laughing.

          Parker drops the leader, as Olivia goes running to Sunny's side. Parker's hands ball into fists at the sight of Olivia dragging a fearsome Sunny back to her Lexus. Cradling her injured body, to take her to the ER. "You're all toxic. Who cares if she wanted to sleep with some guy or not? Grow up, because one day that guy―the guy you all love to the point of nearly killing someone―will be married to a woman a million-times-saner than any of you. And she'll be the girl sleeping with him, every night."

          Parker's nose is flaring, her eyes are narrowed, and her lips are pushed downward―she's pissed. All the girls seem to realize that as they stiffly in their spots. Even the Hispanic girl she threw to the floor, stays lying on the ground, with her face looking away. "Grow up!" The brunette mutters before she's stalking off towards where she thought Cameron's parked car would be.

          Only, the BMW isn't there, and neither is the blonde.

          [ CAMERON ]: walk home.

          Parker scoffs, "Seriously?" Of course, going against Cameron's wishes was only going to piss her off and make her do anything to show that she is. Fixing her outfit, and her grip on her Michael Kors bag, Parker begins her hike home. Lord knows she hasn't done this since the day she agreed to be a part of the games.

          "So, you're still an okay person?" Looking up, and to her left, Parker finds Victoria standing there in front of her broken down Benz with a sloppy smile on her face. "I was beginning to doubt that, seeing as you've completely changed from the Parker I knew." She stands there, leaning up against the side door of her car with her arms crossed over her chest. She wears her favorite purple shirt, and black pants―the same outfit she wore for a whole week once. And yet, she looks different. Her eyes are reddened, glistening on the edge of forming tears; bags form shadows beneath them; her nose is a touch too red, like she's been standing in the cold for too long; and her lips are abundantly chapped. To say the least, about the most, she looks terrible.