Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!

Start from the beginning

"27.." Takao said while looking at you.

"Huh?" You tilted your head as you were gotten confused on what he is saying.

"It's the 27th time you sighed, do you have a problem (F/N)-chan?" You shook your head as you prepared some of antibiotics for the patients.

"I just felt like sighing, c'mon let's do our last round. I'm tired and i want to go home now" You said and quickly walked out leaving Takao behind. He knew you a lot and he knows there's a problem between that sighs of yours.

- Timeskip -

You quickly walked in the apartment and noticed the light coming from the office room. You slowly opened the door and found your boyfriend concentrated on his research frowning and taking some notes. You entered and decided to massage him.

"You have to rest Shin, you can do that tomorrow if you got enough rest." You said as you massage his shoulders but he didn't budge and just continued his work.

"Shin get some rest, you need it. Continue that tomorrow please?" You repeated making him sigh.

"No, i'll finish this first. If you want to rest then don't mind me i have some things to do, this is more important than rest nanodayo." He said making your blood boil but you still managed to calm your nerves.

"But your health is important too Shin. How can you save lives if you yourself can't even get some rest! You're not invincible for Pete's sake!" You said still containing your anger flowing to your veins.

"Don't be so insistent nanodayo! I want to save lives because it's my work as a doctor and you're just a nurse you can't feel what i've felt when a person dies infront of you! Now, if you want to rest then rest! Don't disturb me!" He stood up and shouted at you as you on the other side flinched at his words.

"Y-yes, i'm just only a nurse.. But is it wrong to be worried about you too? You even barely talk to me since you started your damn research but i just let it off knowing you would do anything to save lives. But you took it so seriously and barely got some rest and now i'm just fucking worried about your health but you told me to fuck off?! Yes i know what you feel when a person dies infront of your eyes! My Mom and Dad made me feel that a long time ago! If you don't want me to disturb you then let's break up! I've had enough of this shit! Marry your research papers not me Shintaho!" With that, you walked out of the apartment with tears on your eyes, ignoring the calls of your now ex-boyfriend. Midorima on the other hand started to realize what he just said and slumped back to his chair, he cursed himself saying those things to you.

You were absentmindedly walking through the streets of Tokyo, not bothering to wipe all the tears falling to your cheeks. You quickly walked across the street not noticing the blinking green light became red as you just saw a flash of light then blacked out.

It's almost half an hour when you left the apartment, Midorima sat infront of the T.V watching some news and still trying to contact you to say sorry but your phone was off, but then a certain flash report caught his attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midorima hurriedly asked the nurse at information desk of the hospital as Takao arrived in the hospital too looking worried at his bestfriend.

"She's still at emergency room sensei" Midorima and Takao wasted no time and ran towards the emergency room.

When they arrived, an horror look of the two appeared on their face. (F/N)'s left leg was horribly damaged as the other parts of her body were covered by bruises and wounds.

"Lucky for her, her spinal cord didn't seem to be damaged but i can't promise about her leg and the time she'll wake up though, she's in state of coma. Some people who witnessed the scene said that she didn't notice the stoplight and got hit by a speeding car. Here's her belongings." His co-doctor said to Midorima as he handed a cracked phone and an engagement ring. Midorima started to cry as he regrets all the things he had said to you. If he just didn't said that, probably the two of you were sleeping now. Takao can't mutter a word and stared at you blankly hoping you to wake up as soon as possible as tears formed in his eyes.

-3 months later-

The two friends just finished their rounds as they visit you to your room telling you about their day and Takao being noisy and tease. Midorima on the other side were holding your small hand to his. He still regrets about what he said that night and internally scolding himself as he seems to be more restless than ever, dark eyebags was visible to his face and he began to lose weight because of the incident..

"Please wake up (F/N), i miss you so much" Midorima said making Takao silent. Beep sounds was heard throughout the room.

Your hands suddenly flinched causing the two look at you. (E/C) slowly opens as Midorima stood up and check your vitals. It all seem normal they smiled as you looked at them.

"(F/N)/-chan you're awake!" They said in unison, but you just stared blankly at them..

"Who are you? Who am i?"

Was the only words you said making them look at you incredulously. That was the worse they heard from you.

You can't remember anything...

A/N: Dun Dun Dun Dun!

A cliffhanger you see xD LoL.. One of my top favorite authors requested a oneshot from me :3 and i'll give you a bonus for requesting though xD Hope i won't disappoint you Alex-chan ^-^ LoL

Thanks for reading my Oneshots yaaaaa!

By the way i would like to thank all of you voted for my stories even if it's some sort of uhh.. clichè.. But i'm still thankful. I really appreciate all of your votes and reads :)

Especially to AbbieVanityCakes who recently voted on my other stories and i was like "kyaaa! One of my top favorite and famous fanfic author voted my stories!" Thank you very much *bows*

See you on Part two!

Dedicated to: M271295