Chapter Four

The next morning, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said.

I just got dressed. I was so sore from two consecutive days of having multiple orgasms. Amy walked in, holding a bottle of pills.

"You are to take these pills everyday. Mr. Axel's orders. He doesn't want you getting pregnant. These are birth control pills."

"Okay."

"Breakfast is ready." Amy said. We walked downstairs to a dining room where there were Axel at the head of the table along with two other girls.

Axel smirked when he saw me enter the room. He then introduced me to the two girls. One had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was pretty. Her name is Hannah. The brunette with brown eyes, like me, is Natalie.

When we ate, there was a deafening silence. No one dared to talk. I was even scared. Axel was marking his dominance. Until he broke the silence and said, "I'm leaving for Boston tomorrow. Natalie and Katie are to come too." Then he left the room.

Everyone looked shocked and puzzled. "Two? He never bring two to his trips." Hannah said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Axel usually brings only one of us to his trips." She replied. "Wow. He must really like your pussy."

* * *

The rest of the day, I packed a small luggage bag. It was only a three day trip. Tomorrow, we would leave at eight. So, we were told that Axel would be at a conference all day and we would stay in Axel's penthouse apartment. Natalie and I were free to do anything but we should be at his apartment by eight o'clock in the evening.

I ended up reading a book. Natalie slept through the whole plane. A few times when I lifted my eyes away from my book, I caught Axel looking at me because the moment he looked away from me.

So the moment Axel's private plane landed in Boston, he got in a different car than Natalie and I.

In the car, Natalie turned to look at me. "So, where do you want to go?" She asked.

"I don't know. I've never been to Boston before."

Natalie smiled. Axel's penthouse has two bedrooms, a really large kitchen and of course, a playroom. Natalie and I would sleep in the same room.

After we got our bags in the penthouse, we spent hours sightseeing. Natalie is actually two years older than me. She was a very private person. She wouldn't tell me anything else about her. But she was quite talkative about anything else other than Axel and her.

When we returned at around six, Axel was already waiting for us, sitting in the sofa facing the lift so he could see us the moment the lift door opened. He looked eager. He stood up as we both walked towards him.

"I've been waiting for you girls." He said in a stern voice. Natalie flinched. "Playroom. Now."

We both rushed to the playroom. Natalie, after closing the door behind her, immediately stripped naked. I followed her. She has a really nice body. Her nipples were pink. Pretty.

We both got into position, kneeling down with our hands behind our backs. It was a mere few seconds of silence before Axel walked into the room. Were we going to have a threesome? My body got excited just thinking about it.

Axel tied me up on my back to a furniture that I was sure was designed for BDSM. It was a kind of chair. My arms were reaching out and tied. My legs were bent and tied together. My stomach were tied to the chair. My vagina was exposed to the air.

Axel stroked my clit, causing me to moan. His fingers circled around my clit. Then he playfully inserted himself into me. "Katie." He said.

"Hmmm." I moaned at his touch.

"I'm going to teach you to submit to me. You are the slave. Your body belongs to me. I want you to obey me."

"Yes, Master."

"Who do you belong to?" He asked.

"You, Master."

"So I get to decide whether you can come or not."

"Yes, Master."

"Good." He smiled. Then he proceeded to position Natalie on a bondage bench. She was on her stomach. There was a special place for her hands and legs. Axel placed them swiftly and strapped them on until Natalie was all tied down.

"Natalie here has been a good girl." Axel said.

"Thank you, Master." she replied.

Axel squatted and sucked on her groin. Natalie moaned. I could already imagine the feeling. My groin got even wetter. I was positioned so that I was able to see them.

Axel continued to suck and licked Natalie's clit and vagina. It was a hot few minutes of Natalie moaning and Axel giving her what was probably the best oral sex of her life. Axel then stopped but instead he suddenly inserted his whole knuckle inside. Natalie gasped.

"You have expand. Good."

"Thank you, Master." Natalie's breath started to get heavier by the minute as Axel used his right hand which was inside Natalie to thrust in and out. His right hand was rubbing vigorously against her clit. "I'm coming. I'm coming." She said. "May I please come, Master?"

"Not yet."

Natalie was going crazy. Her moans were getting louder. "Please, Master?"

"Hold it in." He said in a flat tone. Axel suddenly stopped.

"Okay, Master." Natalie said, disappointed.

Axel, with his hand still inside Natalie suddenly started thrust in and out again and with his other hand rubbed Natalie's clit again.

"Now you may come." Axel said, pulling his hand out and eating Natalie's pussy as she rained cum on him. "Good girl."

Natalie was desperately trying to reach for air. Her chest was heaving up and down. "Thank you, Master." she said.

Axel turned to look at me. He smiled then stride toward me. He inserted two fingers inside me. He rubbed my G spot, causing a burst of pleasure to course through me. Then he pulled his fingers out and circled my clit.

"Close your eyes." He ordered. I closed my eyes. I felt a fabric against my eyes and smelt Axel's aftershave as he leaned in and tied a blindfold around my eyes. "Now, you are to tell me what part of your body I touch, okay?"

"Yes, Master?"

He placed his hand on my stomach and I said, "My stomach."

Then he placed two fingers into my vagina and asked, "This?"

"My vagina." I replied. His fingers hit my G spot. I moaned.

"No. All this belongs to me." Axel said. He made air gestures to my whole body. "You belong to me. You don't get to come unless I say so. You need to be taught a lesson."

"Yes, Master."

Axel then placed a vibrator inside me. "Everything you do, you need to have my permission first. And from now on, you're not longer allowed to masturbate."

Even if I masturbated, he wouldn't know because it was something I do in private. "Yes, Master."

Axel turned the vibrator to the highest volume and pushed deeper inside me. "Tell me when you're coming."

I closed my eyes and let the pleasure washed over me. When I felt a coming orgasm, I didn't say anything for I feared Axel would stop. I needed this orgasm so much.

Suddenly I felt the vibrator stop. I opened my eyes and see Axel's stern voice. "Didn't I tell you to tell me when you're coming? Did you think you can fool me?"

I didn't answer. Seeing this side of Axel scared me. He untied me and then untied Natalie.

"Go to your room." was the last thing he said before he left the room.