He feel a stinging pain around his head, but he ignored it.

"You said you will rest after i told you!", The Reverse complained to him angrily.

Taufan smiled, "sorry, i'll rest after this. Don't worry."

Taufan walked to the room in the center front of the space ship.

"Commander, it's me Taufan.", he said as he waited in front of the door.

"You may come in."

Taufan went inside the room and greet him with Tapops salute.

"What brings you here?" The Commander asked him as he return the salute.

"About the next mission, i have a favor to ask.", Taufan said to him seriously.
.
.
After hearing about Taufan's request, the commander let out a concerned face, "..this.."

"It's too risky.", he said to Taufan.

Taufan smiled, "i know, but don't worry commander, i know that i can do this, so would you please allow me?"

The commander sighed, "..alright, but with one condition."

...

°•°•°•°

Gempa wakes up early in the morning as always. He immediately took a shower and begin to go inside his brother's room.

In front of their room, there's Solar who is asleep on the sofa. "Geez, you should sleep properly.", Gempa sighed helplessly.

"Solar,wake up.", Gempa said as he gently shake Solar's shoulder.

"It's morning, at least you should sleep inside your room.", Gempa said to him.

"Ngh? let me just sleep here.", Solar said, he didn't even try to open his eyes because he is too tired.

"No way, go to your room or i will drag you.", Gempa firmly said.

Solar groaned, but he learned how scary is Gempa when he is angry these days, so he stand up, his eyes is barely opened, "fine..."

"Walk properly, you will hit the wall if you walk like this.", Gempa said to him with a helpless tone.

"Don't wo-", his words got cutted because his face hitted the wall.

"See?", Gempa sighed.

"Go rest, i'll wake you up at 9 AM.", He said to Solar as he went inside the room next to his room.

That room looks simpler than the room at their house, but the characteristic of the owner is still there.

"..Taufan?", Gempa said as he checked the room.

But the room is empty, there's no one on the bed.

"Where did he go? ", Gempa mumbled as he feels anxious.

"Gempa, what's wrong?", a voice coming near, when Gempa realized, Ice is already standing behind him.

He looks like he didn't have enough sleep, he has a dark circle around his eyes just like Solar.

"..Ice, Taufan isn't here, do you know where he is?", Gempa asked him, he forced himself to looks calm.

"..what?", Ice sounds a little bit surprised.

His eyes observe the tiny room, indeed, Taufan is not here.

Ice feels like something isn't right, added with the things that happened between them, it makes him mire restless.

"I'll ask the others after this, Ice, go wake your brothers up.", Gempa said.

He tried to calm himself.

Nothing bad will happen, he assured himself.

But these days he can't brush off the feelings that there's something happened, without him knowing.

Ice wanted to say something, but he stopped his words. "....okay." Ice answered, he walked away, his eyebrows is furrowed.

Gempa is still inside Taufan's room, "...this is.. blood?"