part 7.

Luckily the week went by fast, it's Friday and tonight my date with Jolene will take place. We've kissed already but I'm still nervous since we didn't really talk about the kiss. I mean I liked it, and by the fact she kissed me back I think she liked it too. Also if she didn't like it I wouldn't think she would agree to come on a date.

I walked into English, weird Jolene wasn't here yet. I just sat at my desk and took my phone out. Just as I was about to text Jolene I hear the door getting locked. I was about to turn my head when suddenly two hands sneak its way around my waist. "Guess who" Jolene whispered seductively. "Mmhh the woman of everyone's dreams?" She let my waist go and giggled. "I didn't know you changed your name" she told me with a wink which made me blush. "Not fair!" I said pouting which let out another giggle from Jolene. "I'm gonna unlock the door real quick before people start getting suspicious" I love how careful she is.

I watched her walk to the door and unlock it. The class didn't start for another 5 minutes so I was the only one here. "Are you ready for tonight?" I asked breaking the silence. It wasn't a bad silence but I thought I'd start a conversation. She walked back to her desk putting everything ready for the class. "Yea, I'm excited' she told me with a smile. Before I could ask anything else the bell rang and people started coming in.

----

Just like that the day had ended and I was left with Sarah, Liam and Jack went to Jack's place because our auntie needed their help testing new things for PE. "Soo..." Sarah started off. "Lately we haven't been hanging out that much" I smiled at the thought of me calling Jolene but quickly wiped my smile off my face. "Yea I'm sorry, I've been very busy with school" I wasn't technically lying. I mean Jolene is a part of school and I've been occupied by her. "You only have 2 lessons and one of them is PE, how could you be that busy with one class?"

I blushed a little."I mean, eh euhh." She cut me off. "Oh my god, you have a crush! Tell me who is she!"I laughed at her goofyness. "Pinky promise you won't tell anyone" we did pinky promise and she promised she wouldn't tell anyone. She even promised it on her life. "Okay so my English teacher, you know the gorgeous one named Jolene Jones. Well we've been hanging out quit a lot since she kind of is the reason why I broke my arm, and we've been calling a lot and ya know.." Sarah was shocked to say the least. "So you're telling me you're crushing on the hottest woman in the school??!!" I let out a small giggle. "Yea, we even have a date tonight.." I told her looking at the ground

She let out a loud squeal. "Oh my god Lisa!! That's so good, but isn't it illigal?" I thought for a second. "Well I could ask my mom, but I'm not a minor so. Of course we should be careful because she is my teacher but if the school doesn't have any rules about it it's legal" she smiled and hugged me tight. "You know you could've told me this before" I nod. "I know but I kinda forgot, I've been busy so much with Jolene I just forgot to tell you"
we catched up a lot. She even demanded me to tell me all I could about Jolene. So I did, I told her that when she's nervous she plays with her hair. Or when she's confused her eyes cross, which btw is so cute. Or the little scar under her eyebrow.

We looked at the time and it was 5 o'clock which meant it was time to get ready. Sarah and I have seen eachother naked multiple times so it isn't a surprise she literally sat in my bath tub while I was taking a shower. We talked some more and while talking she also laid out some outfits for tonight. I didn't wanna wear one of my dresses I wear to work so I went with a simple outfit. Perry's might be an pretty expensive restaurant but it doesn't have a dress code. I finished in the shower and dried myself.

"Sar, did you find that jumpsuit in my closet?" I asked. A couple seconds later Sarah walked in the room with my favorite jumpsuit. "You know me so well" I told her and planted a kiss on her cheek. I dried my hair and put some things in it to make it curly. I decided to pair it with some high heels. Normally I don't dress up all girly, but I'm used to for my job. This is the final result.

Last minute I decided I would wear my hair up in a bun

Last minute I decided I would wear my hair up in a bun. And the little pieces of hair that wouldn't fit in would be curled a little. I decided I wouldn't put on makeup. I usually don't wear makeup either but on dates I do. Jolene never saw me with makeup, unless she somehow got into the firm and saw me at work.

I walked out the bathroom. "You can open your eyes Sar" she looked at me. "Omg look how stunning!" She said as she filmed me, that little sneaky bitch. "Oh my god Sar don't film me" I said as I put my hand on the camera. She saved the video and out her phone away. "Okay try these earrings and this necklace" she handed me the earrings I got from my dad before he passed and the necklace my grandma gave me. I put them on and gave Sarah a hug. "Thanks for the help babe, but I must go. It's a 15 minute drive to her house" we hugged and than I got into my brand new Audi Spyder R8.

-----

After a 15 minute drive, which felt like hours, I stopped infront her house. I quickly sprayed some parfum on me, I know weirdo right but if I put it on home it would fade once I've got here. Walking up to the door I knocked 2 times. Than the door opened and immediately my jaw dropped to the floor. "W-wow, you're stunning" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "You look stunning too honey, shall we get going?" I nodded and held my hand out for her to grab. As the gentle lady I am I held the door for Jolene so she could get in, I closed the door and went into the driver's seat.  "By the way I'm sorry, I'm not really a dress kinda person" I smiled "it's okay, you look beautiful in everything you wear"

  "By the way I'm sorry, I'm not really a dress kinda person" I smiled "it's okay, you look beautiful in everything you wear"

She wore a short black skirt with a white blouse which showed a little cleavage. On the white blouse was a jacket what I think came with the skirt since they match. She wore some rings with it and a beautiful necklace. I never noticed she had a tattoo until now. It's on the back of her ankle and it's a little middlevinger. "What a beautiful tattoo" I told her with a smirk. "Why thank you, I wanted to change it though. I got it when I was in high school and I regret it. But it also kinda is a part of me now so I don't wanna remove it" she said with a soft smile. We talked a little more about our tattoos until we were at Perry's.

~~~~~~~
So I'm deciding to throw things up a little... I won't do every 5 chapters. I'll probably just upload once I have the time and a new chapter. I do want to post at least every once in a week... I might drop 1 chapter a week but it also could be 3(at max)

Also tell me what you think, should I use more pictures? (As when somebody new comes in you'll have a better view of them etc)
-Love Lisa