Author's notes

Hello guys, so I never really thought this story would get so many reads! I know that chapter is a tad bit short but hey, at least you guys got what you wanted. I'm really happy that you guys enjoy my writing and got at least a chuckle out of it. I didn't know how to end the book exactly, I knew I wanted a morning scene but never actually fully thought out the ending. Thank you guys for supporting me and this book, even reading it when I was inactive for a while. I may not be the best at writing but at least I do my best and that's what I appreciate. Thank you guys once again for reading this story, quite sadly it has come to its ending. I hope you guys are happy with the chapter. I really have no idea about what else to say at this point. I never knew that people a lot of people would come and read this but also ask for more. I'm just really happy that people take the time to read my work and actually enjoy it. It makes me happy that you guys find enjoyment in this story. I love reading all your comments about the chaos of what this story is.

I'm sorry that I repeated certain words over and over again which can become boring. Kinda hate myself for repeating the same words so often in my other stories. I've attempted smut before in my other story but the first attempt was god awful. I hope that I've improved enough so that I'll be satisfied with it. Pretty satisfied with the ending chapter but as I just mentioned, I tend to use the same words repeatedly which gets boring. One thing I'm hoping to do is to extend my vocabulary.

This is the end of the story, thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed the book!