Chapter 6

To Oikawa's surprise, he had found Iwaizumi in the aqua and white box?!
Iwaizumi was lying inside, naked except for his boxers. He was surrounded by little alien and Iwaizumi plushes which were chibi and cute. Oikawa picked one of the plushes, immediately hugging it, forgetting about Iwaizumi inside.
"Awwwwww, they shouldn't have!.." Oikawa said happily as he clutched the plush to his chest tightly.
Oikawa then remembered about Iwaizumi. How could he forget?

"Oh no! I should get Iwaizumi out of those uncomfortable ribbons and especially that uncomfortable spot! Gosh.. How has he stayed like that for so long?!" Oikawa said concerned at the fact that Iwaizumi was tied up. He kinda squawked at how tight the ribbons were, which Oikawa was slightly frightened about.

"I have to untie him.." Oikawa muttered as he dove down into the box and untied him.
Iwaizumi looked like he had rested peacefully and all. Once Oikawa had untied him, Iwaizumi immediately shot up and gave Oikawa a glare.
"Ehhh, what did I dooo?" Oikawa wailed slightly confused at his reaction.
"Well.. The team members tied me up and basically smuggled me here!" Iwaizumi yelled.

"Wait.. They did?!" Oikawa said slightly confused and panicked.
"Well.. Just help me out of this cramped box!" Iwaizumi said.
"Fine!" Oikawa retorted as he held out his hand which Iwaizumi gladly took.
Iwaizumi had stepped out the box with Oikawa's help and ended up getting some plushes on the ground.

"Sorry for yelling at you earlier.." Iwaizumi said turning his head towards the ground.
"Gomen Iwa-chan! It was all my fault!"
"No it wasn't"
"Well, it's my fault for having a birthday"
"Ok that's true but still.."

Iwaizumi then turned and looked behind Oikawa, where there stood two body pillows, not just of anyone but Iwaizumi himself.
"I knew you liked me as a friend and all.. But I didn't know you like me that much.."
Iwaizumi traced off as he stared at the plushes, concerned.

"W-wahh, Iwa-chan, it's not what you think!" Oikawa said panicking.
"Mmhmm, yeah.." Iwaizumi said not looking so convinced as he just looked at one of the nearly naked Iwaizumi body pillow.
"I just find that plain creepy" Iwaizumi said, concerned if he felt safe about the fact Oikawa had body pillows of him.
"I bet Hanamaki and Mattsun planned this!" Oikawa said as he just remembered the card.

Iwaizumi just ignored the body pillows and realised that Oikawa was wearing the most ridiculous outfit ever. Gosh, no wonder he never had sleepovers.

While Iwaizumi was staring at his ridiculous outfit, Oikawa was staring at Iwaizumi.
He looked up and down, inspecting his features.
Gosh, he's so muscular.. Plus he has a six pack and all.. Oikawa thought, his mouth slightly agape. Iwaizumi looked at him with a perplexed look. He then realised what he was doing.
"Hey! Cut it out and stop staring at me that way!" Iwaizumi yelled as he slapped Oikawa.
"Ow.. Gomen, gomen.." Oikawa apologised as he clutched his arm.

"Happy birthday I guess.." Iwaizumi said, slightly awkward.
"Thanks.." Oikawa replied, blushing a rosie pink colour.
The two stood in Oikawa's room in a awkward silence.

"Um.. So, now what?.." Oikawa said, looking up at Iwaizumi.
"I don't know, don't ask me!"
"Why don't we get ready for bed?.." Oikawa said.
Iwaizumi took the words in another way though.

Iwaizumi then shoved Oikawa onto the bed, pinning him down, their faces mere centimetres apart as Oikawa gasped.
"Wahhhhhhh, no, no, not like that, I-I meant l-like sleeping wise!" Oikawa yelled.
He didn't know he would take it like that.
"Unless.. If you want to.." Oikawa said nervously as he turned his head away, blushing.

Iwaizumi slowly got off of Oikawa. Oikawa sat up, not knowing what to do.
Oikawa looked down at the bed, still blushing.
Oikawa slowly got up, rising from his bed. He then started to slowly walk towards his door when all of a sudden, Iwaizumi pinned him to the door before he could open it.
Oikawa stood there, hesitant as he tried ducking down, trying to get out of the awkward situation. Iwaizumi stopped him from escaping by pressing his warm bare body against his, his hand next to Oikawa's waist. Oikawa was a nervous-wreck, not knowing what to do in this situation.
"I-Iwa-chan.." Oikawa said softly, blushing as he soon after avoided eye contact.

Iwaizumi moved his body away from Oikawa but then held his pretty face with his hand. He then moved in closer to his face, mere centimetres away now.
"You're mine now.. There's no where to run.." Iwaizumi whispered into his ear as Oikawa heard his heavy breathing.
"H-huh-"
Iwaizumi pressed his soft lips against his, Oikawa not knowing what to do.
He then started moving his lips around while kissing him. Oikawa then started to kiss Iwaizumi, their lips now both pressing against each other, his heart pounding. The two were kissing for a few minutes until Oikawa broke it off. He started to breath heavily with his mouth.
That was Iwaizumi's opportunity. He took the chance immediately.

He slipped his tongue into Oikawa's mouth. Oikawa's eyes widened at the sudden action. He started French kissing him for a minute or two, which made Oikawa moan softly with pleasure but the kiss slightly muffled the moan. After the kiss, Oikawa let out a loud gasp, saliva trailing from both of their mouths. Oikawa started breathing loudly. He looked deep into Iwaizumi's eyes, those beautiful dark eyes of his.

Iwaizumi then moved away from Oikawa. Oikawa then decided he would say something.
"Gosh, I was only leaving because I was thirsty!" Oikawa pouted as he looked at Iwaizumi.
"Ok you slut", Iwaizumi said, slowly pulling down his boxers.
"W-wahhhhhhhhhh, n-no, I-I didn't mean it l-like that! I meant for water!"
"But it could be both.." Oikawa mumbled to himself, slightly blushing as he looked down at the ground.
"Oh, so you're not a slut. Ok then.. Could of said so.." Iwaizumi said not giving Oikawa one concern.
"Ehh, how mean Iwa-chan!" Oikawa sobbed.
"All I ever wanted was some water, so please just let me have some!" Oikawa wailed.
"Sure", Iwaizumi said as he threw a water bottle at Oikawa's pretty face, knocking him off his feet.

"Owwww, Iwa-chan! Why are you so mean?!" Oikawa wailed as he held onto his face, slightly pouting.
"You said you wanted water. So I gave you water.", Iwaizumi said.
"You did it in the harshest way though!" Oikawa complained.
"But at the end, you still got your water, shittykawa."
"Hmph", Oikawa pouted as he took the water bottle and gulped down the water loudly.
He drunk half of the water and put the lid back on.

Meanie

Anyways, I hope u enjoyed that! I couldn't think of anything plus I kinda rushed the chapter. It's pretty boring but still, at least you got ur chapter!
I hope u enjoyed, once again and thank you for reading!
Bye!