Chapter 5

The two were cramped in the closet, standing there awkwardly.
It was kinda awkward for the two since there wasn't much space, plus it was dark.
They had to somehow make-out while they were locked in there.
It kinda seemed impossible if they couldn't find each other's faces first.

"So.. How your day going?.." Mattsun said, trying to keep his mind off of the thought that he had to make out with Hanamaki.
"Things were going well until this happened" Hanamaki replied as he stared at the ground.
"Well, when life gives you lemons.." Mattsun said trying to break off the silence.
The two were friends, so it was gonna be difficult, since the only reason they said they loved each other was because it was bromance not romance.
Hanamaki never really had been interested in romance, neither did Mattsun.
The two were silent for a minute until Oikawa yelled.
"Just make out already! Gosh, you sure are taking your time!.." Oikawa yelled as he pouted.

"Shut up!" The two said in unison, annoyed.
"Welp, I guess we have to do it.." Mattsun said looking at Hanamaki.
"But first, let me take a selfie!" Hanamaki said as he took out his phone.
"When did you get your phone?" Mattsun asked, slightly confused.
"Always have it" Hanamaki said.
"Now.. Get ready for the picture!.. Hanamaki said as he took a selfie with him as Mattsun did the peace sign.

Hanamaki took another selfie of the two except Mattsun had given him a peck on the cheek cutely as Hanamaki smiled.
The second-to-last shot was of Hanamaki kissing Mattsun.
The last picture was of the two making-out, the phone nearly dropping from his hand.

The two kissed each other, their plump lips pressed against each other.
Hanamaki had his arms wrapped around Mattsun's neck.
While Mattsun had his arms on his waist, sliding them down to Hanamaki's ass.
He smirked as Hanamaki smiled, giving him a playful punch.
The two went back to kissing each other loudly, all you could hear was smooching.
Kindaichi was blushing at hearing such a thing while Kunimi stood, looking like he was tired of this bullshit. Watari was just backing off. Oikawa was just fangirling in the background squealing with delight as he jumped around in a circle.

Mattsun then slid his tongue into Hanamaki's mouth.
Hanamaki moaned softly as the two leaned towards one side of the closet.
He kept on softly moaning in delight as Mattsun was French kissing him.
Hanamaki then gave Mattsun the tongue, like it was payback.
Now all you could hear was soft moaning, smooching and Oikawa squealing.

"Yesss! They finally make-out! I've been waiting for this moment for years!" Oikawa squealed in delight as he stared intensely at the closet.
Everyone stopped what they were doing, except for Hanamaki and Mattsun who were making-out. Kindaichi blew on his kazoo in a scared tone. Everyone just stared at him.
Even Hanamaki and Mattsun had stopped what the were doing as they heard the silence. No one had ever expected for Oikawa to be a Fudunshi.
No one.
So everyone stared as Oikawa just stood there awkwardly.
"Come on!" Hanamaki called out.
"We're trying to make-out here!" He said annoyed.
"Come one babe, let's just keep on going" Hanamaki said as the two went back to making-out.

"Uhh.. Well, I didn't really wanna tell anyone since everyone would probably be afraid to go near me, haha, ha... Ok I'm sorry! I was just too scared to tell anyone ok! I didn't want to tell anyone!" Oikawa said, trying to resolve the problem.
"Welp, at least now we know" Watari said as he was underneath the fort, eating popcorn.
"Welp, at least now we know" Hanamaki said as he stopped for a few seconds then went back to kissing his friend. Well, now more like boyfriend.

Everyone was silent then after a few seconds, everything went back to being lively.

"Um.. Ok, so now the two have made-out! Why don't I just.." Oikawa traced off as he unlocked the closet door.
The two were still making-out, which Oikawa to,d them they could stop, which they did.
Everyone then walked back underneath the fort.
"Well, I never expected those two to make-out" Kunimi said in a depressing tone, slightly surprised at the fact that the two had made out.
He looked at them, seeing that Hanamaki was sitting on Mattsun's lap as Mattsun was hugging him from behind.
"Yeah.. They definitely are gay" Kunimi said as he looked at the two, now on the floor making-out. All you could hear was them kissing again, with some soft moans of delight coming from Hanamaki. Oikawa had wondered who was top and who was bottom.

Uke or seme.. Maybe even seke.. Oikawa thought as he looked at the two with a curious look. Everyone else just stared at Oikawa, not looking impressed.

Everyone sighed at Oikawa except for Hanamaki and Mattsun, for obvious reasons.
Anyways, they continued the game.
"Truth or dare?" Yahaba asked, slightly bored.
"Truth!" Oikawa said cheerfully.
"Ok then.." Yahaba said as he started thinking of what he should ask.
"I've got it! Who's your crush?" Yahaba said.
Everyone should of know by now, except for some of the first years..
Some people stared more intensely at Oikawa while some just looked plain bored.

Oikawa fell silent for a minute. He the said..
"Well, I thought it was kinda plainly obvious.." Oikawa said laughing nervously.
"Well.. They aren't here right now.." Oikawa said, remembering about Iwaizumi.
He sadly looked down at the ground, thinking about what he was doing.
He sighed to himself sadly, looking up.
"Iwaizumi.," Oikawa mumbled to himself.
"Can't hear you" Yahaba said.
"I said Iwa-chan ok!" Oikawa said angrily as he pouted.

Everyone thought Oikawa was cute when he was angry but no one would admit it.
"Oh yeah.. Speaking of Iwaizumi.." Yahaba traced off as he mumbled to himself.
It was getting late so everyone decided to go home.
But before everyone went home, there was gifts to be opened and a cake to be eaten.

Everyone had gathered around the dining table, singing Oikawa a happy birthday as Hanamaki lit the candles. He was doing it so dangerously that it looked like he was gonna burn down the house which made Oikawa panic. Oikawa then blew out the candles.. Well, that's what he thought had happened..

"Um.. Why aren't the candles blowing out?" Oikawa said slightly confused as he looked at the candles.
Hanamaki and Mattsun smirked together.
Hanamaki then lifted up a box that read unblowable candles.
Oikawa thought about the ridiculous name and squawked Hanamaki.
Hanamaki put the candles into his kitchen sink and got real candles, which Oikawa blew out happily. Hanamaki filmed the moment.

Everyone told Oikawa to open his gifts that he received from his team first.
Oikawa opened them and thanked everyone once he saw what the gifts were.
He also opens their cards too.
Once Oikawa opened all the gifts, everyone left.
It then felt really lonely all of a sudden.
Oikawa sighed to himself sadly but smiled.
He had a great time.
He walked up the stairs slowly and entered his room, looking at the large gifts.
He ripped off the green alien wrapping paper, seeing that the gifts were body pillows of Iwaizumi nearly naked. Oikawa blushed to himself and read the card.

Happy Birthday!
I've really enjoyed working with you this year
I hope the best comes with you and good luck for future careers
You have been an amazing teammate and captain, sometimes annoying but we still have to love you
This time has been really special and will always be remembered
I could just fill this card up but I'm not going to (lol) anyways you better enjoy those gifts I got custom made for you

-Hanamaki

Oikawa looked at the card, thankful that he had an amazing team filled with amazing teammates. Oikawa glanced at the big box in the corner of his room.
Oikawa had left that gift last since it was the largest, so he slowly walked up to the gift cautiously for some reason. He the carefully opened the box.. Revealing something absolutely unexpected..

What the-

Hey so I left this at a cliffhanger (lol) and well, as you can see, this chapter is well.. I have no idea.. So welp, I know this chapter isn't as interesting but at least I updated. Thank you for reading this! I hope you enjoyed!
Bye for now! Goodnight, good morning, midday or night!