Prolouge

"Stop, leave me alone!" The girl screamed as the boy dragged her down to the basement. "Not after what you did to Sam," the boy replied venomously as he threw her against the wall. "Why'd you do it, why'd you push him?" The boy questioned shaking the girl. "I didn't!" She screamed once more. "Liar you pushed him and now he's gone because of you," the boy shouted slamming her against the wall and holding her by the neck. "I... I d..didn't do I..it," the girl stuttered once more before black clouded her vision and her body collapsed to the floor.

Regaining consciousness the girl appeared in a room of white with only the ethereal figure in front of her known as the angel of death. "Hello Deaths Mistress," the woman spoke in a calming voice trying to ease the young girl of only 7 years of age. "Who are you?" The small girl questioned staring at the floating lady. 

"I am deaths angel and you are my mistress," The woman replied with a small smile continuing to explain what the young girl's job was. The girl then spent the next months learning magic and her other powers of death and what the old fool Albus Dumbledore wanted her to do. When she found out she laughed saying "You can't control a wild animal." The angel agreed saying she was resistant to any compulsions and charms as well as having natural Occulmency and Legimency defending her mind of attack. 

She had many plans to ruin his, her eyes glowing a flaming orange at the thought of making him pay for putting her in that Orphanage knowing she was never meant to go there and could have had a happier life. As time hit 4 months she had everything she needed and finally death sent her back to the time she died.

Her eyes shut as she heard the boy who killed her laugh. "Finally that freak is dead," the boy laughed. All of a sudden her glowing eyes opened and she spoke "Why did you do it, you shouldn't have done that." The boys blood froze as he quickly turned towards her again. "H...how?" He questioned "You should be dead," the boy stated as he watched the girl get up. "Only one should be dead," the girl whispered. "And that should be You!" In a split second the boy collapsed writhing on the floor, but not a sound was made. The girl watched the life leave his eye grinning maniacally. She then turned around and skipped up the stairs to her unshared room waiting for the two professors to arrive.

——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ———

An hour later a scream could be heard as the children and the girl rushed down the stairs to see the lifeless body of the boy from the basement. Some girls shrieked asking what happened and the boys stared in shock as another member of there group lay dead. "Who did this?" The matron muttered with tears in her eyes. "He was just a child." The matron quickly called the police to the crime scene as the boy was confirmed dead. The police officer then questioned the children and the matron. When reaching the girl he saw her perfected mask though he didn't know that. The girl answered with a quiver in her voice making her seem upset so the police officer left her alone. What everyone failed to notice is her smirk if pure satisfaction as The Angel spoke in her mind "Thanks for a new soul to torture mistress" The girl replied with a simple "Your welcome my friend," And that was that the boys body was taken and she confined herself back to her room to dwell on the feeling of pure satisfaction she got from his death.

That was three years ago today. As she continued growing, so did her powers and ability of death. Though she only killed when completely necessary mainly torturing and scaring the other kids into leaving her alone. Now she was nearly age 11, her birthday in just a week on July 31st. She new this would supposedly be her first time learning about magic so she needed to put on her mask and act as the clueless saviour the headmaster wanted. However she decided if he made wrong comments, her true self was going to show.