Chapter: 1 First Day of School

(Allison p.o.v)

First day of school!

That's the first thing that popped up in my head. I pulled on my glasses as I stripped down from my pink shorts and white tank top. I pushed my glasses a little up so I could rub my eye's. The temperature in my room was cold which I liked it because it wakes me up immediately.

My golden skin complexion was shining against the bathroom light. I bend over so I could turn the hot water and accidentally my long black hair had gotten stuck on the shower curtains.

"Ellyssa"! I shouted feeling my elbows going weak from having it on the tub for so long. I swear My cousin could be sometimes lazy!

It has passed 5 minutes all ready and Ellyssa still hasn't came. "What do you want"? A familiar hyper voice said from behind me. "Can you help me out here". I gestured to my situation which she laughed about but eventually helped me.

"Thanks". I muttered under my breath and hopped in the shower. I closed the shower curtains and rubbed my face against the water. I wrapped my hand around the white dove soap and rubbed it all around my body. Then I rinsed it off. I turned the knob to off. I slid myself into my black robe.

"Damn where did Ellyssa put the freaking curl iron". I whispered under my breath. My eye's scanned the cabinet and landed on the pink iron. Ahh! Found it. I plugged it into the wall and put it in high. I skipped to my room to look for a outfit. My eye's landed on a short checkered print skirt, with a white long buttoned up shirt, and a navy blue cardigan.

I skipped back into to the bathroom to see the light wasn't blinking anymore. I parted my hair and begun to curl it.

-1 painful hour-

I burned my fingers about 5 times. I unplugged the iron and put it back in its place. I slid myself into a pair of pink underwear and a black bra. I pulled on the outfit that was laying on the bed. I slid my feets into a pair of long white knee high socks. Then pulled them into my navy blue/white mascots. I slid my glasses on and went to brush my teeth. I was a little angry because Ellyssa had used up mostly all of my toothpaste. I rinsed my mouth and sprayed perfume on myself.

This girl sometimes pushes my buttons. I slunged my side purse over my shoulder and stomped downstairs. Guess what I seen? Ellyssa on the counter table with her brush in her hand singing. Britney Spears- Oops I did it again.

Oh if your confused why I'm living with Ellyssa. My mother was a drug addict and my father was a alcoholic/drug addict they were always bringing different buffy people home when I was like 5 years old. Later, I found out they were drug dealers selling drugs to my parents. Aunt Linda found out and took custody over me. Oh and Aunt linda is Ellyssa mother.

"Aunty! Ellyssa doing it again"! I screamed in irritation while Ellyssa hopped off the table and hugged me. I hugged her back. She could be annoying or really hyper but I still love her.

Ellyssa of course had on a pair of denim shorts, with a white tanktop, and white sandles on. She had straightened her black hair which was blending in with her green eye's. Sometimes I envy her for her color eye's. I slid into her black Bentley and she got behind the wheels. I fixed up my glasses and Ellyssa spoked up while her eye's were focusing in the road.

"So you still have that crush on Mr. Bad boy"? She questioned me making a red blush appear in my cheek. Mr. Bad Boy or should I say Hayden Hart. He's been my crush since kindergarten but he would never notice me. You see im a geek and he's a rebel we don't fit in the same category. So yeah. I'm the one who day dreams about him while he flirts around with girls witha smile on his pretty face while I feel like im dieing inside.