Chapter 4

MAY'S POV

I wave her goodbye as she drive away and I hear another thunder strike, only closer. It's getting dark and I head inside but see no one there.

"Anyone home?" I yell and still no sign of life.

I walk into the kitchen to see if there's a note or something and indeed.

We are going to the town real quick to get some groceries, see ya later xxx

Great, I hate being alone and with the storm approaching it's just perfect.

My stomach grumble and I decide to make me something to eat.
While I finish up a notification pops up on my phone.

Leah🦕: (selfie of her and Luana) 'Luana misses you!'

I smile at the photo.

May: 'Really, or is it just you?😉'

Leah🦕: 'Wellll you did kinda leave me hanging earlier.'

May: 'Sam and Hayley went to town, wanna come keep me company'

Leah🦕: 'Yes ma'am, I'll be there in a bit x'

Smiling I put my phone down just as the house phone start ringing.
I pick up.

"Helo?"

"Hey sis, it's Hayley"

"Where are you?"

"We're at town, we tried coming back but the thunderstorm flooded the road. It's heading in your direction, so make sure you're safe inside."

"Uhm what does that exactly mean?"

"We're stuck in town for the night."

"Fuck so I have to stay alone?"

"Sorry, you can invite Leah over."

I start blushing, considering the fact that we could get our moment.

"Yeah, whatever... Goodnight"

"Night!"

And with that I hung up. There's a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yell already knowing it's Leah.

She enters the kitchen with a little girl at her side. Before I can say anything...

"Hey, I hope you don't mind that I brought my sister, I have to babysit cause my parents are helping with the flooded areas and I couldn't leave her alone with my brothers..." She rambles.

"Hey it's ok, I'm glad I get to meet her now." I walk over and give Leah a hug, she seemed surprised but eventually hugged me back.

"This is my little sister, Allison, but we just call her Ally." the little girl sticks out her hand.

"Hi" she waves.

"Hey Ally, I'm May, nive to meet you." I shake her hand.

"I know who you are, sissy talks a lot about yo.." Leah's shoots her hand covering Ally's mouth.

"oh you know children." Leah chuckles nervously scratching the back of her neck.

I smirk at Leah as she starts to blush.

Oh how I just wanna kiss her right now. So deep in thought I didn't realize I was staring at her lips until she cleared her throat.

I look up to her eyes and I see she has the same desirable look. You can cut the tension in the room with a knife.