1. The Tree Of Emotions?

Ink's P.O.V
I let out a sigh as I sat down on the couch. "Man! I'm exhausted!". It had been a long hour, I was supposed to meet few Asgore's and Toriel's from other AU's to help them with their work. I forgot how exhausting being the protector could be! I'm just glad we dont fight anymore, it sucked. But after I had free time, I started to visit more AU's and friends and got asked more favours.

"Someone looks tired." I turned my head to Error. "Yup- helping is so tiring.." Error chuckled and sat down beside me. "You need to rest, too. When's the last time you slept?" I paused. Uhm... when was it... I tried counting the days. "Uhm... around... 4 days ago or so?" Error patted my head and put my head on his lap, petting me. "U-uhm.. Ruru?" Error looked down at me, smiling. "Sleep, you need it."

I sat up, startling Error. "But I can't! I'm supposed to help-" Error shushed me by kissing me quick. "You can help them out later, just rest for now, ok? I'll talk with whoever they are, I'm sure they'll understand!" I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. I was about to drift off to sleep, till...

"Heya my radical love bird broski's! What are ya-" "GET OUT FRESH!" "Oh wow, broski! That's a bit radical! Is that how you greet your radical broski?" I groaned. "Fresh, what did we tell you about visiting?" Fresh paused and thought. "To let you guys know...?" I sighed. "And what did you do?" "Visited my love birdie broskis!" I glared at him. He looked away. "...without letting ya know..."

Just as I was about to say something, PJ came down the stairs. Oh hell no- my child can not be around him! Not again- "Mr.Fresh!" Fresh looked at PJ and blushed. "Oh! H-heya Jammy!"

They talked for a while, me glaring at them. Error kept on trying to get me to sleep but it didnt work. He sighed and picked me up at bridal style, making me blush "R-Ruru!?" He looked at me. "You're going to sleep!" I looked at him. "But!-" "No buts!" I sighed in defeat, I was way too tired to fight about this. "Fine.." Then we went to our room and I slept while he was stroking my skull.

Lucid's P.O.V(yes, he's in the book- suprise-)
I was chatting with Eller as our parents were also talking. I sighed. Eller looked at me. "Something wrong, cuz?" I looked at him. "I just sometimes wonder, my dad hated your mom, but then, outta nowhere, they became this close. Same goes with Mr. Error and Mr. Ink, they used to fight to death! But look at them now..." Eller sighed.

"Lucid, I'm sure they'll tell us when they know we're old enough.." I growled. "Dont you ever wonder how you got yo-" I was cut off by our parents' laughing. I heared my dad say this, "Pft- hehe, and remember when I told everyone they were gonna stay together? Their reactions!" My mom and uncle Killer joined the laughter but uncle Dream only said this. "Oh- I must've missed that, I was still under control of that apple.."

I walked to them, "What apple?" They froze and looked at me. My dad spoke up, "N-nothing, Lucid. There wasnt any apples!" I growled, getting impatient. "Really? You think I'm deaf!? You guys always hide things! What? You don't trust us? Just fucking say so!" Eller ran to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Lucid, please, its gonna happen again!" I froze and realized my goop was getting worse. "I-I..." I shook my head. "I hate it when you guys keep secrets!" And teleported without thinking.

I looked around, it was unfamiliar. "W-what is this place..?" There was a village, the houses looked kind of old, and it was obvious noone lived here. No signs of life... except for... there was a tree, well, an apple tree. It was different than a regular one, half of it had glowing, bright golden apples, while the other side had the complete opposite, dark apples.

I walked up to the tree. And saw someone's shadow on the other side. "Hello..? Who's there?" I said as I walked up to the other side. But noone was there. "Strange..." I thought. I looked at the dark apples, it was as if... they wanted me to take them... I raised my hand to grab one, but an arrow shot the apple before I could. I turned to see Uncle Dream. He had tears rolling down, with a horrified and scared expression. "Please, don't." His voice was also worried. I let go of the apple and walked to him.

"Uncle? Why are you crying? And what is this place?" He wiped his tears away and shook his head. "Let's go, we have some explaining to do... don't we...?" I nodded and he opened a portal. As we were going in, he was looking at the tree suspiciously, but...I swear I heared a 'tch' as we were going and looked back for a second before leaving...

I swear I heared a 'tch' as we were going and looked back for a second before leaving

Dream's P.O.V
After we came back, Nightmare and Cross rushed over to Lucid. Killer noticed my serious expression. "Dream? What's wrong?" I looked at him, still serious. "Call the others. The Tree Of Emotions... its somehow back..."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh my fricking OTP- THE SECOND BOOK IS FINNALY HERE! AAAA-
Anyways, thanks for reading! I tried to make a good start- ^^" I failed didnt I-
And yes, as you can see from the cover and the 1st chapter, I added my ship children as well, I'm not sorry!

...fine maybe a little-

And also, sorry for the short chapter, I tried- ;w;"

Me in Alastor's voice;
Stay tuned~

(Yes I had to do that-)