Chapter 9:The Celestial Mage VS The Giant Queen

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

" tension rush! I yelled its a good thing that our perfect cube is on the ground.

I can feel all of them worries for her while my team is worried but at the same time happy I guess.

"open gate of the maiden Virgo! Lucy yelled.

again and a girl with pink hair and a maid outfit was now standing there while the big bull was gone.

"punishment time princess? The girl asked so she.

" no I need your help to defeat her. Lucy said while pointing at me.

the girl nodded and start to attack me I really lost my guard on this one and I was send on the ground deep down.

Thrid pov:

"DIANE! the sins yelled in worried for there team mate the serpent sin of envy was now on the ground deep down.

" we did great Virgo. Lucy said looking at her spirit that she summoned.

"don't worry king she will be fine. Juvia said calmly and looking at him.

"yeah your right she will be fine. King said.

"we all know her and she has been through a lot. Meliodas said.

" Merlin, return me back to my original form with my clothes on! They heard Diane yelled.

under the hole that she was in, Merlin just nodded and did what she was told to do.

"magic cancel. Merlin said and they felt a strong shake and form there Diane jump from the hole with her real form and height the guild of fairy tail was shook to see Diane 30 ft tall.

" how? Lucy asked still shook from the sudden reveal.

"well this is my real form, now let the real fight begin. Diane said in her cheerful tone with a smile on her face

"open gate of the lion Leo! Lucy yelled and there Loeb stood in front of her.

"what do you need cutie? Leo asked Lucy and we all know his attitude.

" I need you to help me win this battle. Lucy said and look at Diane so Leo follow her gaze and there he saw Diane.

"h-h-how can I do that? Leo asked.

"I don't know. Lucy said.

"you two talk to match. Diane said and smash her scared treasure on the ground and there rock was send at Lucy and Leo it was a good thing they dodge it and then Leo send an attack on Diane.

Lucy pov:

As I was fighting Diane I'm really shock on how tall she is when she send us a attack I thought I was going to lose its a good thing I have Leo with me and he help me dodge that attack and Leo send her an attack of his own.

I thought I really won but I was wrong I saw Diane was not dodge but d-d-dancing she was dancing.

"what the heck? I heard Natsu yelled.

" wow she is really getting good at that dance. Juvia said while jumping up and down.

"who side are you on? Gajeel asked.

" no one's side. Juvia said.

"what is she doing? Erza asked.

"she is using a secret technique of the giant Clan. Merlin said.

"WHAT A DANCE? Natsu asked more like yelled.

" I was thought to use this. Diane said and was still dancing while Leo is still attacking her.

"open gate of the scorpion, scorpio! I yelled and there stood scorpio infront of me.

" what can I do for you? Scorpio asked me.

"help me in this battle. I said and he did what I asked him but still no vail.

"creation. Diane said and there stood some copy more like made in something like people and they started to attack scorpio and all of them won and scorpio lost no way.

Thrid pov:

As Diane and Lucy continued the match Lucy was now able to sent an attack at Diane but that still was enough as hours or times past bye Lucy was now out of breath and the two of them are beaten up badly but the last attack put Lucy to sleep.

"absolute cancel. Merlin said and the perfect cube was now gone.

Natsu i rush to Lucy to take her to the clinic to get her heald.

" I'll help her. Elizabeth said.

"what do you mean? Natsu asked.

" Natsu-san just trust Elizabeth-Sama. Juvia said with a smile on her face Natsu laid Lucy down.

princess Elizabeth did what she do best heal when she healed Lucy she start to wake up so Elizabeth went to Diane to help her and heal her.

"sorry guys I lost. Lucy said.

" it's okay Luce I'm glad your not hurt at all. Natsu said

"you okay Diane-Sama? Juvia asked along with Elizabeth.

" I told the two of you to cut the Sama part. Diane said.

"sorry about that. Elizabeth said.

" it's okay thanks for healing me. Diane said.

"the next fight will be tomorrow! Master Makarov yelled they all nodded and went inside.

" hey moo you okay? Zackary asked Juvia.

"yeah I'm fine just thinking. Juvia said while they were outside sitting on the ground.

"about what? Zackary asked.

" it's nothing let's go inside. Juvia said just to avoid the question of her cousin.

"hey Rain. Gajeel said.

" yes? Juvia asked.

"can you tell me who is Tyler? Gajeel asked the blue headed girl.

"him, that's Tyler. Juvia said while pointing to a boy with silver hair.

"we are now going  to leave wanna come mistress? Tyler asked.

" yeah I'm coming, bye Gajeel everyone. Juvia said and ran to go to the door and went with the sins.

while the rest of the guild plan on how they are going to win there battle with the sins the sins plan on how are going to defeat the crystal clan and seal them for good that no one can open it.

not even with there blood or a spell to get them out that is what the sins is planning while Juvia and her team or the next-generations was planning who they will bring with them.

they know they are going to need to get some people in some other guild that is what they are thinking and planning.

Hey guys here is the second battle of my update I know I'm not good at fighting since and things like that so I hope you guys will like it and if ever I finish this book I will be updating the resy of my books but for now thanks and always believe in God and pray bye and take care

THE HYBRID PRINCESS (SEVEN DEADLY SINS X FAIRYTAIL) Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें