Without waiting that women ended her questions, my mom already answered

"oh yeah. This is Zico or Jiho. Besides him is his brother Tae Woo and his wife, Ji Eun and their daughter, Ta Eun. My husband cannot attend due to some work."

"Ah. I see. It's okay. Nice to meet you."

"The baby is cute." that man spoke as I thought he was that woman's father.

Now, it showed 8:05 pm. But I don't see any sign for that woman to come.

The waiters start to serving the food

While they doing their job, my mom asked again

"She's working, right?"

"Yeay, she said she's working until 7 pm tonight. So, maybe she's on her way now."

"Ah. Maybe she was stuck on the jam. It's peak hour now and it's a bit far from her working place."

We began to eat the food and chatted between us.

While we were all busy chatting, suddenly that woman received a call. So, she pick it up.

"Hello?"

We are all become silence.

"Hello mom. It's me Altia."

"Ah, yes Altia. Why?"

I said in my heart, "so her name is Altia, okay."

"Mom, can you please tell them that I might be late but I'm already on my way now. Say to them also that I'm so sorry and just proceed with the dinner without me okay? I may arrive in another 20 minutes."

"Okay sweetie. Take your time. Everyone is good. No worries okay. See you later."

"Okay mom. Thank you."

As soon they hanged up the phone, she speak again

"It's Altia."

My mom ask

"What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing. She just feels sorry for being late. And asked us to proceed to dinner."

"So, she didn't come?"

"No. She'd come. But she said, it will take another 20 minutes."

"Oh. I see. It's okay."

20 minutes passed and finally Altia arrived. She rushed to get them

Zico' mom spoke

"There she is."

Altia immediately shook hand with her parents and Zico's mom. After that she went to Tae Woo's wife an greet her by saying

"Altia."

"Jieun." Tae Woo's wife replied.

After greeting with them, she sat beside her mother dan talked to her (in English)

"Ah, I'm so sorry. I'm so rushed and so sorry cause being like this. (show her work attire)"

Zico's mom said

"It's okay. Take a deep breath first."

Altia smiled and drank some water in front of her.

After that, Zico's mom speak again

"So Altia, this is Zico." while holding Zico's shoulder

"Uh, ah, annyeonghaseyo." Altia reacted as she lowered her head toward Zico as a gesture of respect.

Listening to that, Tae Woo aske Altia (in English)

"Oh, do you speak Korean?"

"Ah, ne."

"Okay nice. (in Korean)"

Altia smiled with that reaction while Zico didn't give any response. He just saw Altia with his serious face.

They conversation continued with Zico's mom asked (in English)

"Have you worked since this morning?"

"Ah? Ne."

"Omo, omo. You must be tired."

"It's okay."

The conversation took place between our parents. We are all just listening to them.

Next, Altia's father spoke

"So, let's talk about the big deal now."

Altia looked at his father as a sign of curiosity when she actually knew the reason for the meeting or dinner.

Altia's father continued

"So Mrs. Woo-shi..."

Her father gave a signal to Zico's mom to start the news.

"Okay. I'm just going direct to the point."

While holding Zico's hand, his mother spoke

"My son, Zico. Like I've told you before, I really want for both of you to get married. So, do you agree with it?"

Zico only looks at the hand held by his mother.

They are all keep silent as waiting for his answer

Zico's mom said

"Son?"

"Hmmm?" Zico turned his face towards his mother.

"I don't think I can do this mom."

"Honey. Please. All of us have agreed with this, even Altia also."

Then Zico turned his face to Altia. Some goes to Altia. They are looking at each other.

But deep inside Zico's heart, "What? She agreed with this? But why? This f**ing girl. Is she insane?"

Zico became angry and yet didn't say anything.

But then Altia's mom said

"Let's give him some time. He is still new with this sudden announcement. How about that?"

Zico' mom spoke

"Okay."

Finally the dinner session ended.