Chapter 2: Resurfacing

Start from the beginning

"I guess you still got the hots for lil' ol me." My eyes widened, looking at his face. His eyes were still closed. The sound of his voice reverberating in my ears. I couldn't resist the small moan that escaped my lips. He is just too beautiful. I just pray to God That he didn't hear me moan.

'Thanks God.' I thought sarcastically, as I watched his eyes flutter open slowly, to reveal those big brown eyes that I fell in love with. That made my cook twitch. Him staring at me, it was too much. His eyes scanned my body, and they then widened.

"Holy Shit!" He exclaimed. I prayed to God he wasn't referring to my painfully obvious, and painfully painful erection. "You really do still have the hots for me." He stated, and I knew he was talking about my cock.

"N-no... I'm just a hormonal teenage boy." I manage to lie. He looks unconvinced. Why did he decide to get smart now? I stood frozen, as he jumped to his feet, and moved to stand in front of me. Dangerously close, in front of me.

He leans in closely to say something into my ear. "Convince me that it's just hormones." He ghosts out over my ear. His body so close to mine. I could help the staggered breath I took, feeling his breath on my ear. He pulls his face back, to face me. His face was still inches away from me, lips centimeters away from mine. He was testing me. If I kiss him, I fail. I want to kiss him so bad.

"Come on, I know you want to... Just like when we were younger." He whispers seductively. I felt his hot breath on my lips. I bit the inside of my cheek to repress the moan, begging to escape my lips. He smirked, and I fell in love with him all over again. He began to lean in, and I wanted to follow his lead so bad, but I couldn't let him know I was still in love with him. I'm not dealing with the hurt, as I did when I was younger. Against my love blind judgement, I turned my head. He stopped leaning, but his face remained where it was.

"Marshall... I really don't like you in that way anymore." I lied. Still he didn't move.

"But your hormones still find me hot." He whispers onto my neck. Before I could answer, his lips attaches themselves onto my neck, and every moan I tried to repress, every groan I bit back, came flying out of my mouth. I felt him smirk on my neck, as he continued to suck on my neck.

I felt his hands on my hips. I felt the burning sensation of his hands on my skin, even through the fabric of my jeans. He pulled my body into his, and continued to suck on my neck. I could feel him marking me. "Oh G~God!" I blurted out in a strangled moan. I could feel his cock. Still sitting calmly on his thigh. How the hell can he NOT be hard?!?

I felt him pull away slightly, and run his tongue across the spot on my neck where he previously marked. I couldn't handle it. Feeling his lips on me, his hands on me, his hips against my hips... I was so close, and I wanted to come so bad, but I couldn't.

"Mar-Marshall, stop." I stammered. I was so happy that he decided to listen to me, instead of continuing. "I told you... I don't like you like that anymore." I lied again. He sighed in defeat.

"So you're saying that after only two years, your feelings for me are gone?" He asked. I nodded hesitantly. He didn't seem angry... More so disappointed.

"This is a good thing... I know you're straight, and I know this is all fun for you... I know you better than anyone Marshall... You flirt with anything, anyone, you always have." I stated. It was true. Marshall wasn't gay, yeah he was just sucking on my neck, but that's just him. He's a big flirt. He loves to make people fluster under his touch. Even when we were younger he was like that. He'd flirt with any guy, just to watch them blush, but he'd never date one... He made that specifically clear to my dismay.