👬04👬

P'Bright....

3 days had past and it's Win's 4th day, sleeping at his P's room together with him. Between those days, nothing eventful happened, except that day when Win saw Bright's.....that. But he pushed it on the back of his mind as possible as he can, afraid that he will react like the last time again -cursing and having a hard on-. He was thankful for his parents, his brother and the people in the house that they didn't approached his room to ask what happened as he don't know what to say, but when they ate breakfast, he was bombarded by his parents with questions like,

"Why are you cursing a while ago?"

"Did something happen?"

"Is there something wrong? You can tell us?"

"Did your P' do something to you?!"

"Did he hurt you?!" All this questions was bombarded to him but he assured them, he's okay,

but the next question made him speechless and caught off guard as he blushed furiously, "Are you having a hard time? Or a rough day?" That question was the question that he didn't answer, instead, he drank his juice and ate breakfast like he didn't heard that. His parents just looked at each other confused as to why Win didn't answer the question when it's very simple. But Win understand it in a different way as the word 'hard' took him back to the event this morning.

Bright chuckled as Win avoided his eye contact. He didn't mean to embarrass Win when he saw him with only his thin boxers. He thought Win was still sleeping as it's still early and Win's face was cute and beautiful when he's asleep but more when he's awake. But back to the topic, Bright didn't knew Win will be awake that time so he didn't use towel and instead just wore his boxer out of the bathroom.

The twins were surprisingly quite at the dining table also avoiding eye contact with Bright's. Bright narrowed his eyes at them before he began eating again. The dining table felt silent as they enjoy their food.

After they has breakfast, the twins decided to go to one of their friend's house as they want to have fun. Light and Victoria agreed to let them go as they know the house was quite boring. Bright and Win on the other hand was like playing, hide and seek. Win was doing his best to avoid Bright as much as possible as he will embarrass himself to his older brother. Bright also was doing his best to meet, and corner Win to talk to him or maybe have some movie marathon together?

After many attempts of Win, avoiding Bright, he was corner on the hallway back to his room.

"Babe, you're avoiding me." Bright said a little dejected as he looked at Win. His sulking face made Win's knees weaken because he found his older brother hot with that face. "I'm not P'." Win defended as he avoided Bright's eyes, afraid that he'll remember the incident this morning and what he just thought of him a while ago. "If so, then why did you ran fast when you saw me coming to the living room?" Bright asked as he trapped Win on the wall with both his hands, his head was only a ruler close to Win's. "I-I forgot that m-my phone was still charging. I don't want it to be destroyed because it was over charged so I ran i-immediately." Win lied as he blushed. Bright's head slowly leaned close to Win's as he looked intently at the boy. "Is that so?" Bright asked as his breath fanned Win's face, he can smell the minty and hot breath of his older brother on his mouth. "Y-Yes P'." Win said afraid to move his head, even in the slightest as their lips were dangerously close. One move from him will cause their lips to meet so he tried to stay still, even though deep inside, he was practically shaking with unknown reason.