👬01👬

• Hey Babe •

Standing on the big area of the rooftop of their company, 'Chivaaree Empires' is where Win Metawin Chivaaree together with his parents, Victoria Chivaaree and Light Chivaaree. They're waiting for a certain someone to arrive after years of going to a famous university in America to study. He's very ecstatic to finally meet the man again after being apart from him for many several years. Well, who can blame him, he and the man were inseparable and people often mistook them as a cute loving couple?

After a few more minutes of waiting there, standing on the wide area with a big letter 'H', in the helipad, they finally heard their private helicopter from afar and there, they saw the flying ship coming towards where they stood waiting.

As the helicopter became very clear and bigger in Win's sight, he can't contain how excited and happy he was that finally, the man he's close to is back. The one who protected and cared for him like a very fragile thing is back and he can't describe how happy he felt.

Because of too much joy, he started pacing around, jumping slightly making his mother hold his shoulder to stop him.

"Honey, you should calm down. You're making me dizzy." His mother uttered and Win just smiled at her and squealed lowly like a little girl. "Mom, how can I calm down? P' is here! He's finally her mom, with us! You know I missed him so much!!" He jumped and hugged his mother tightly making his father chuckle at the sight in front of him before he shook his head and spoke, "Win, baby, calm down okay. Your P' is here and he will tease you if he saw you like that." With that, Win calmed down and waited for the helicopter to completely and safely land on the big area, he don't want his brother teasing him cause he's very sure that it will lead, to him having weird 'something' in his stomach and became a blushing mess. As he concentrated on the helicopter to land, his smile became bigger each time, his brother is finally here and will not be away from him anymore -he repeatedly thought-.

Some staff and employees stopped their works and tasks just to see their bosses' older son coming back after years of being away from his younger brother who they all knew too well that is excited and happy for his only brother's coming back.

Once the helicopter landed, a tall, handsome, thick, and cupid bow-shaped lips, perfect and chiseled jawline, and tanned skin man wearing black shades, a button-up shirt, and jeans came out of it together with his also handsome butler carrying both their things.

Win finally saw his brother again, and he swear, his breath hitched, he felt weird and looking at him, he can tell that the man improved a lot, hotter and more handsome from before but Win will gonna keep it from himself though, he doesn't want further embarrassment and teasing from the man and from the employees who were close and sometimes ship him with his brother like a fucking crazy people, talking about incest.

When the man spotted Win and their parents, he smiled brightly at them and Win felt his knees weakened so he held his mother's arm for support. "This man will be the death of me, I swear," he thought.

As the man walked to where they are like a hot professional model, Win became unsteady and fidgety, and before he can stop himself, he untangled his arms from his mother and ran to his brother who chuckled at him and shook his head at the cuteness of his brother before he opened his arms widely making the younger boy jumped at him the moment they faced each other closely.

The man chuckled again and held Win's hip with his right hand while the other rest at the back, as for Win, he tightened his hold on Bright's neck as he wrapped his legs on the older's waist.

"Hey, Babe." The man called and paused as he looked at the boy in his arms who looked up at him with teary eyes and his adorable bunny smile. "It's nice to finally meet you again, and for the nice welcome too." He teased the younger and the younger groaned before he broke their weird hug and stood properly, a few meters away from his P' hiding the blush creeping on his cheeks and neck. "Great!" Win shouted mentally as his cheeks grew redder.