A Beck and Tori (Bori) Love Story

Heyyy, this is my first story.. soo, I hope you enjoy! ;)

Toris POV:

Its the first day back at school (Hollywood Arts) and I'm not sure if Im excited or not? Im excited about seeing my friends and stuff, yeah, but I've kinda had this small.. well, big crush on Beck Oliver (yeah one of my good friends). Problem is, he is going out with my friend/enemy Jade. I have had a crush on him since the first day I met him, but my liking for him is getting stronger everyday seeing him with Jade. Although lately they have been fighting like crazy, normally because Jade is jealous of all the girls who follow Beck. I know it sounds mean, but Im kind of happy because Im one step closer to go out with Beck. 

As I walk into the front doors of Hollywood Arts, I notice Cat sitting up against her locker crying.                 

'Cat, are you ok?' I ask

'No, It.. it.. happened!' she cried, bursting into tears once again.

'What happened?' I asked curiously.

'They broke up!' Cat said, 'Beck and Jade!' 

My heart jumped, was I happy or sad? I thought for the moment I should be sad.. or at least act it. 'Oh wow!' I said while kneeling down to sit next to Cat, 'I didn't know they meant that much to you!' 

'Oh no, I'm not sad that they broke up!' she said, continuing to cry, 'I'm actually quite happy, Jade treated Beck very badly!' 

'Wait, so why are you crying?' I asked very confused. 

'I owe Andrea $20, we made a bet two and a half years ago, if they broke up before 3 years I would ower Andrea!' she said, 'I thought they would be together forever when they started going out, they were perfect.. then Jade changed and now I dont have enought money to buy something from the Sky Store!' 

Suddenly Jade was speeding past ignoring me and Cat. 

'Jade!' I yelled, 'Wait!' 

She turned around, 'What Vega!?' 

'Uhh, I just wanted to say.. Um, well.. Are you okay?' I asked cautiously

'Yeah, I'm fine. I broke up with him!' she yelled at me, 'Oh and by the way.. WE ARE  NOT FRIENDS SO DONT TALK TO ME!!' and she left. When I turned around to Cat she was gone, What? 

Cats POV: 

Wow, Tori is so brave! I can't believe she tried to make Jade feel better, not many people.. actually no one would attempt them because, well.. Its Jade! Im now hiding in the janitors closet.. I dont even know why! Oooh, green spray stuff!