"I'll get into the point then.", Ice said.

"In that nightmare, everyone wear their second-tier form, but only yours who looks different.", Ice said to him.

"Everyone dies, firstly it's Solar, and then it's Thorn..", Ice said, his gaze looks cold.

And Taufan's expression is getting paler whenever a new sentences coming out from Ice's mouth.

"Hali dies too, and before he faded completely., he talked with you.", Ice said.

Taufan's mind and heart now is in a mess, he know about this.

What should i do?

Will i fail?

Ice's words cutted Taufan's train of thoughts, "and then we ran away from that villain. We hide in some cave."

"And after we hide, everyone's mind is in mess. No one is in their right mind, and no one is trying to survive. We all just waited for our death...except you.", Ice's stare is now looks serious but he also looks fragile and sad.

Taufan can't help but let out a laugh after hearing that sentence.

Except me huh?

You got it wrong Ice, just like you guys, i'm desperate too.

But i want to protect you guys, and also protecting my promise with Hali.

Ice is surprised when he heard Taufan's laugh. But when he saw Taufan's expression, he feels scared.

Why are you putting that kind of face?

Taufan's smile looks cold and his eyes looks sad. It's just as if he is laughing at him.

But Ice know that he is not laughing at him.

But he laughed at himself.

"..i..", Ice's words got stuck after he saw Taufan's expression.

Taufan walks toward him, "so, how far did you saw in your nightmare?", Taufan asked him with a cold stare.

Ice stopped his sentence. he feels somewhat scared.

"...the villain is coming at us again, and you guys are so desperate..", Ice said.

Taufan's stare is still at him, he stare into Ice's light blue eyes, "and you?", he smiled as he asked. His stare looks like he already know about the painful truth.

"..i-", his sentences got cutted by Taufan's words.

" you rushed to the Villain..", Taufan said, his smile is unwavering.

"...."

"i'm sick of running away..", Taufan said as he recalled those memories. He imitate Ice's last word before he left them back then.

Now Ice is the one with a panicked expression, his eyes filled with frustration. He suddenly feels guilty.

He know that in that nightmare, he decided to give up.

He and Blaze left Taufan and Gempa, he didn't want to live anymore.

They ran away. Ignoring Taufan and Gempa's feelings.

"And after that Gempa follow your step and he face that villain too.",Taufan said, his gaze feels so distant.

"Is this how your nightmare looks like?", Taufan asked Ice, now he is the one who cornered Ice.

"..it stopped when i face my death in that nightmare.", Ice said.

He didn't know what happened to Gempa and Taufan after that.

But he could already guess what happened in that nightmare after his death.

"You know about that nightmare too, right, Taufan?", he asked Taufan, but he couldn't manage to gave him his usual calm, indifferent expression.

Taufan smiled, "now that you figured it out, i won't hide it anymore."

"What happened to you and Gempa in that nightmare?", Ice asked Taufan, even if he could guess the answer, he still hoping that they could survive.

"What? Oh.. we both died too.", Taufan answered him, his stare looks sad.

"Is this why you rushed things out? It's because you had this nightmare?", Ice asked Taufan, his voice sounds somewhat broken.

Taufan pat his head, "more or less.., i wish that the nightmare is not true, but we have to at least prepare ourself, no?", he said with his gentle smile.

"But don't worry, i'll make sure that we won't meet that fate."

"Oh., now that you already share your secret to me..."

"...I hope you won't talk about this with them, Ice.", Taufan said as he showed him his back.

Now it's him who walked away from Ice the way Ice walked away from him in the nightmare.

Ice could only stare at Taufan's distant back, he should've feel relieved that Taufan finally open up.

But it's the opposite of that, he feel restless.

Did i do the right thing?

Is this really the right choice?

Why do i feel like this if the decision i made is the correct one?

//Author's note//

•Ice got the nightmare not long before he awaken his second-tier, but his nightmare stopped at the scene where he died. Just like Hali's nightmare that stopped at the scene where Hali died.

•here, Taufan said that he got that nightmare too, that's why he acted fishy, but you know that his case is not a nightmare right? In his case he turn back to the time where that tragedy havent started yet,